Same Characters on Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I keep getting the same characters on my Tamagotchi Friends! :angry: I've gotten Coffretchi twice, Righttchi Three times, and Knighttchi once! I've tried all sorts of things to get other characters!

i.e. over feeding until they're around 45 pounds, running happy and meters down until they hit zero and them picking them back up when they beep at me, playing NO games, only feeding certain foods, keeping the light on when they sleep

I've tried just about EVERYTHING! am I doing something wrong? I'm getting tired of this... I always end up getting perfect teens and then perfect adults, I just want a Kuchipatchi! :( Any help out there? I'm willing to try ANYTHING!

~Miau <3

Last edited by a moderator:
to get kuchipatchi you have to neglect your tama to the point of it almost leaving. on the tf its difficult to get ok care characters lol its probably impossible to get poor care ones

https://natashenka.ca/tamagotchi-friends-growth-chart/

Care misses work the same as the colors. Lose all hearts in either Hunger or happiness, wait for the attention call and ignore it for the 15 minutes its lit up and you get 1 care miss.

If you respond to the attention call as you have been doing then you will always get a perfect care character.

To get Kuchipatchi you need to feed him 15 times as a teen and get the required number of care misses for the teen character in Nataliems chart.

On the tf its difficult to get ok care characters lol its probably impossible to get poor care ones
Bad care characters are just as easy to get as perfect care ones, just don't play with it at all when its a teen. I've yet to have a teen TF leave in the 24 hour period.

It is pretty hard to get anything other than the "perfect" care characters. They evolve so fast that it's hard to accidentally rack up enough care misses....I think you have to deliberately neglect your tama to get anything lower than perfect on Friends.

https://natashenka.ca/tamagotchi-friends-growth-chart/

Care misses work the same as the colors. Lose all hearts in either Hunger or happiness, wait for the attention call and ignore it for the 15 minutes its lit up and you get 1 care miss.

If you respond to the attention call as you have been doing then you will always get a perfect care character.

To get Kuchipatchi you need to feed him 15 times as a teen and get the required number of care misses for the teen character in Nataliems chart.

Bad care characters are just as easy to get as perfect care ones, just don't play with it at all when its a teen. I've yet to have a teen TF leave in the 24 hour period.
Is a care miss counted if they just call for you? With the exclamation point I mean. Usually my tama beeps at me with a little exclamation mark above it's head when the hunger heart is at one, would that count as a care miss if I ignored it? Or do I have to wait for it to say "I'm hungry" in the text bubble? (with no hungry hearts)

I don't think the exclamation point one, or not turning the lights off count. I've missed a few of those and still got the character I wanted just by calculating the hunger/happy misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back