Getting into JRPG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
So i really want to get into JRPGs. Bu which ones are good? To be honest i never played one. But they look so much fun so i defiently want to play them. So reccomend any good ones.

Also i really love games that have a make your own character function. So please tell me which ones have one.

Thank you!

I really love Ni No Kuni. The art style is gorgeous, as it's made by Studio Ghibli, the studio behind Miyazaki movies such as Spirited Away. Catching familiars and forming your own team is fun, too. It's kind of like Pokemon mixed with RPG elements.

You might like the Dragon Quest series. I think all of the Dragon Quest games have english versions, too, so there's that.

Seiken Densetsu 2 is a good one. It was before Nintendo killed off support for Square (well, it's Square-Enix now, but I'm gonna call it square, okay?)

(AKA Secret Of Mana)

Ni No Kuni, as suggested before, is a very good game :) I'd suggest you to play Final Fantasy X for the PS2 as well, one of the greatest Final Fantasy games ever (unlike the XIII) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back