Ichigotchi's big adventure in Ponyville chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiitamagotchipanda

Reaction score
Chapter 1​
Ichigotchi​
I look outside, falling on my knees and crounching beside the door, staying inside, but able to see the outside. I hear Memetchi scream and I almost fall out of the house. I feel my spine crack as I stand up and scream in the empty world. "Memetchi! Stay calm! I will find you!" I turn around and start running back to the kitchen, where I leave my phone to charge. Then I hear a faint whisper and turn around again, ready to help Memetchi back into the house. But then I go face to face with a horse. It had pink hair and a lighter pink coat. Three balloons were incrusted on her flank. I scream so hard, not knowing what to do with the ugly creature. Then she whispers in a loud shout, "PINKIE IS READY FOR ACTION!" I scream again, and then a white hoof covers my mouth. Suddenly, four more ponies came in. One of them, a yellow one with a pink mane starts whispering in a soothing voice, "Shh.... It's okay. We won't hurt you." 'Yeah! She is right! Rainbow Dash is ready to fight that evil thing!" pointing at the cell phone on the counter. I cover it with my head, and then stare up at the ceiling as I talk. "My name is Ichigotchi. I lost my friend. AND the cell phone is not for crushing or fighting with. IT will not hurt you." The white-hooved one who covered my mouth starts running to me, shoving me over and looking at the space-grey phone. "I LOVE

Latest posts

Back