Value of used tamagotchi angel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzledpanda

Reaction score
I was just looking on kijiji, and was very surprised to find someone near me selling a tamagotchi angel. It's the American tamagotchi angel, the yellow shell with gold wings. It's used, the description says "perfect condition", although I can see a few small smudges on the shell in the photo, it doesn't bother me. The seller is also including brand new batteries.

I'm just wondering what the value of this tamagotchi would be. The seller is open to offers, but I have no experience with ancestor tamas so I have no frame of reference.

Smudges? It depends. With paint in bad shape, maybe 10 or 15 dollars. I'd say a fair price for one in good condition is 25.

Really? That cheap? I thought the American tamagotchi angels were more expensive than that. Especially the yellow colour shell which isn't available for the Japanese ones. I just watched a youtube video where the person said they got their American angel new in packaging for $75. :x I know this one I'm trying to buy is used, but still, to go from $75 to $15 seems quite the jump. Or maybe they got ripped off?

I might just ask the seller what they want for it and see what they say. :p If it's too much, I won't bother. Really, after doing some research it seems like it would be better just to buy one of the Japanese tamagotchi angels online, as they seem to be much cheaper and essentially the same to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back