Your Interest In Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Tamagotchi ever made you lose Interest in it? Why?

• Never!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Yeah. I just found it boring.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I found other companies/products more interesting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have other interests but I still love Tamagotchi!

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-melody-

Reaction score
so I was thinking..

Did you ever get bored of Tamagotchi? Why? Perhaps you started becoming interested in something else or the new versions weren't appealing to you?

How long have you loved Tamagotchi?

What products/companies made you lose interest in Tamagotchi?

I've been a huge fan of Tamagotchi for over 8 years, and I never listen interest for even a heartbeat. Tamagotchi will always be close to my heart, and none of my other interests even come close to Tamagotchi <3

I stopped running them when I lost my first and most favorite Tamagotchi. Over the years, they must have been given away by my mom or just lost in a move, because I never saw the rest of mine again either. It took a few years to regain enough interest to buy some new Tamas, and when the V1s came out I bought a few and ran them for about a year. I never lost those, but I stopped running them when I began college and got really busy (plus I'd left them at home, 4 hours away from my college). About two years ago, I started getting back into them and wanted to collect and run some again. I'm still into them and I intend on continuing my collection, and I've been running my iD L non-stop since I got it!

I've always loved Tamagotchi, but I go through "peaks and troughs" with my 'passion' for them! I don't think I'll ever lose interest, but due to business/lack of time sometimes I don't run them for long periods of time. :( Long live Tamagotchis!

I didn't vote on the poll, because my reason's not on there, but I'd like to share it here:

It starts out with me not having time to run, because of school or a project or sports or something, and by the time i'm no longer busy I've just forgotten the feeling of running and logging them and I find myself hooked into some other hobbies. I've always have and probably always will come back to them sooner or later after this kind of thing happens.

I'm a boy, and a grown adult... So basically I hardly have any interest playing with any of the virtual pets...

But the only reason I got an interest with Tamagotchi is because I like it's Kawaii-ness, but mostly its anime and its universe.

I'm a boy, and a grown adult... So basically I hardly have any interest playing with any of the virtual pets...

But the only reason I got an interest with Tamagotchi is because I like it's Kawaii-ness, but mostly its anime and its universe.
I think plenty of boys and adult men out there play with Tamas. I don't see a problem with that. :) Hobbies are great to have.

My answer is the same as GotchiGuardians above. I have many other interests and work besides Tamagotchis. However, that does not diminish my enjoyment of them. Sometimes they just have to be on the back burner for a while.

Well I love Tamagotchis, but I have other interests,and at times I'm so busy I have to pause my Tamas since I have to prioritize school, etc. I wish I had more time for them, though. But seriously, I can't imagine ever getting bored of my Tamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back