A Little Mamespetchi Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Just a short story I wrote :)

---

A cold autumn breeze spiraled through the afternoon air, carrying with it a handful of maple leaves that looked as if they had been stained with the colors of sunset. A lone figure walked slowly down the path, and the steady clomping sound of her hot pink boots was accompanied by the whispering wind and the occasional deep rumbling as a vehicle rushed past.

The figure’s pace slowed down and she came to a halt a few seconds later. She had been clutching a neatly folded sheet of paper in one white-gloved hand, and now she was carefully unfolding it while warm tears shined from the corners of her eyes. The paper lay in her hands; written beautifully on it was confession letter that, although short and simple, mattered more to her than anything else in the world:

Dear Mametchi:
I’ve always wanted to tell you that you have stolen my heart ever since I first laid my eyes on you. You are so gorgeous, intelligent, and being next to you brings me indescribable happiness. I hope you understand. I love you.

- From Himespetchi

By the time she had finished reading her own letter, which she had already done so several times that day, her tears were trickling down her cheeks. She felt for certain that she was a wimp. After all the time they had known each other, Himespetchi had been too shy to reveal her true feelings to Mametchi. She had planned to give the note to him today, but her courage had shrivelled up like a wilting flower. She made a whimpering noise in her uncomfortably tight throat and messily crunched up the note. She threw it behind her, and trudged while sobbing without looking back.

Little did she know, the wind had caught the crumpled ball of paper and was now carrying it down the street. It bounced on the sidewalk when the breeze weakened, only to be blown upwards again by an especially strong gust. The note rode the wind through the neighbourhood until it finally landed in front of Mametchi’s house without a sound.

Perhaps by fate, Mametchi just happened to be ready to go for a relaxing walk right at that moment. As soon as he opened the door, the first thing that grabbed his attention was a white, scrunched up ball. The breeze began to pick up again and, not wanting it to blow out of reach, Mametchi ran over as speedily as he could and snatched it up from the ground with his stubby yellow hands.

“I wonder what this is?” he murmured to himself, thinking that it may just turn out to be rubbish. He opened it up and tried to flatten out the creases by rubbing them with his hand. He stood still as he read the message portrayed through impressively neat handwriting that was somehow familiar. His curious expression transformed to a look of astonishment, and he felt his heart skip a beat.

Could it be…? Mametchi wondered in his head. Himespetchi… loves me?

He reflected on all the happy moments he had spent with Himespetchi and, to his surprise, he felt his cheeks turn warm and a fluttering sensation in his stomach. Maybe he felt the same way… suddenly, he felt an intense urge to talk to Himespetchi. He urgently raced down the road towards Himespetchi’s house. After a few minutes, he saw a very sullen Himespetchi just about to open her front door.

“Himespetchi!” Mametchi cried out, and the girl turned around with a gasp. She opened her blue tear-stained eyes wide at the sight of her crush running towards her. As soon as she was in arm’s reach of him, he pulled her into a loving hug that was firm, but with a touch of gentleness and not too tight. Himespetchi’s mind could barely process what was happening, and she couldn’t manage to say anything, let alone return the hug.

Mametchi stepped back after several long seconds, smiling warmly at Himespetchi. Her cheeks were a brilliant shade of pink, clearly visible on her soft, pale face. Mametchi reached out and began gently stroking her cheek.

Himespetchi eventually managed to form words. “What are you doing…?” she asked quietly, her voice shaking a little while her beautiful eyes stared right into his.

Mametchi thought about the note. Should he tell her that he had seen it? He decided that it did not matter now; what was important was that he had learned the truth, and now he wanted to be together with Himespetchi forever.

“I love you,” Mametchi whispered, coming up with a way to make the moment even more special. He held Himespetchi’s hands tenderly and slowly closed his eyes while leaning closer to Himespetchi’s face. He hesitated for just a second before he finally touched his lips to Himespetchi’s, soft and sweet. It was a fairly innocent kiss; just an affectionate, gentle one that couldn’t have lasted for more than a heartbeat before Mametchi carefully pulled away. It may have been one small kiss, but it was the most amazing experience in their lives for both of them.

Himespetchi blinked a few times and looked at Mametchi. He noticed that she was blushing even more intensely now. Mametchi gazed at her with his heart leaping for joy, and to his delight, Himespetchi beamed at him. “I love you too!” she exclaimed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back