Kyuu's Pshizzle Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyuu

Reaction score
Hi! I'm starting my log for my Tamagotchi P, a gift I got a couple of days ago. I haven't really gotten too much into it until recently, since I now have Coffretchi. Here's some pictures from Friday until yesterday of her previous incarnates.

note: they were ugly

note 2: I refused to take pictures of her baby stage bc it was too much for me

note 3: it's like metamorphosis okay

tumblr_inline_nh1pfvGByJ1s11np5.jpg

here's her as an ugly plant baby

tumblr_inline_nh1pi6FGRb1s11np5.jpg

here's her as a nokobotchi, with her outer form being compared to her own fecal matter

tumblr_inline_nh1pl8NyCH1s11np5.jpg

At the moment, she's a really hella rad Coffretchi. She used to look like she burned in a fire, but it's okay because she's pretty and has 3 of her puzzle pieces. I feel bad for not speaking Japanese because I didn't know what she was calling me for and just played some games with her. ;-;

These are the only pictures I have now, but I'll probably post later today. I'm going to be on a journey to find out how to resize pictures while Coffretchi earns herself more money and evolves into an independent woman.

I like coffretchi okay don't judge me she's adorable af

Woo! Update 12-23-14.

Today was a day to have fun with Coffretchi, since she's not going to be a single lady soon(she's gonna be sent to the matchmaker tomorrow).

The first thing I noticed today was that she was starting to pack on the pounds. I'm pretty sure she was having trouble fitting into her clothes so I took her to play some games. We got some pocket money to spend, so I bought her a toga-like dress and a tiara.

tumblr_nh2axhlS3J1u13qubo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2bhrjZuo1u3rg30o2_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2bhrjZuo1u3rg30o1_250.jpg

Unfortunately, she looked terrible. She seemed to be happy about what she was wearing, so I tried to send her off to school so she could learn about how to choose an outfit that doesn't make you look totally ugly.

tumblr_nh2bhrjZuo1u3rg30o3_250.jpg

Unfortunately, it was too early. As a result, I made her do some hours of community service with the eco triplet. He was adorable but alas, the O on his head restricted him from leaving the park. Maybe I can replace Coffretchi with him if I draw an O on her forehead. Hm. Anyways, she got a ticket for working overtime and received an Eco Scoop as a prize.

tumblr_nh2axhlS3J1u13qubo2_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2axhlS3J1u13qubo3_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2bhrjZuo1u3rg30o6_250.jpg

Eventually, Coffretchi decided to go out to the yard. She played with her pet for a bit, then made a dirt mess that she seemed to be proud of. Oh well, she's ruining her house.

tumblr_nh2bhrjZuo1u3rg30o8_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2axhlS3J1u13qubo8_250.jpg
tumblr_nh2axhlS3J1u13qubo7_250.jpg

The only thing I've learned from today is that Coffretchi needs to go to school more. As soon as I can get her last puzzle piece, I'm sending her off to try and create a baby boy that will eventually become Knightchi.

'til next time,

~Kyuu

It's the end of a new day, and Coffretchimas Eve in my timezone! Happy holidays to everyone :) Anyways, on to today's entry.

The first thing I noticed today was how dirty Coffretchi was. She must've been partying too hard. Anyways, I gave her a bath, only to notice that the kitchen and washroom were dirty! I bought her some cleaning supplies and she happily cleaned up her holiday party mess.

tumblr_nh4iaiRWnG1u3rg30o6_250.png
tumblr_nh4ickhumW1u3rg30o1_250.png

Shortly after, we received a puzzle piece in commemoration of being an adult for 48 hours! There was a cute little cutscene showing our last puzzle piece. Afterwards, my pet made a snowman! even if it was after 2 failed attempts

tumblr_nh4iaiRWnG1u3rg30o5_250.png
tumblr_nh4iaiRWnG1u3rg30o4_250.png

Coffretchi and I then played some games and messed around with some items I bought her. After a couple of hours of bonding, I decided it was time to consult the matchmaker. After some tough decisions and a million walk-outs, we decided the cutest bachelor, Kochimotchi. After an adorable couple of dates, Coffretchi and her bae married.

tumblr_nh4iaiRWnG1u3rg30o2_250.png
tumblr_nh4i7ySOTT1u3rg30o9_250.png

They even left me with a cute little boy! now I can get knightchi mwahahahhahhahaha >:3 Coffretchi and Auokomotchi did some mother-son bonding before she left to pursue her fashion dreams with her well-dressed husband. At least she'll always be in the books, she's the best. :')

tumblr_nh4i7ySOTT1u3rg30o8_250.png
tumblr_nh4i7ySOTT1u3rg30o7_250.png

Thanks for an amazing couple of days, Coffretchi!! You even have a holiday named after you. Stay hella.

After I thought about Coffretchi for a bit, I started paying more attention to her son. We even saw the snowmom her mom's pet made still outside. I died a little inside. Pretty soon, he evolved into an adorable Turtletchi. We decided to save up for a spacey wallpaper, but it looked a bit wonky so we went back to the default wallpaper. I felt bad about that, so I bought him a ball to play with as a consolation prize. What a fun day!

tumblr_nh4i7ySOTT1u3rg30o6_250.jpg
tumblr_nh4i7ySOTT1u3rg30o2_250.jpg

'til next time,

~Kyuu

p.s. I figured out the whole cropping issue >:3

Last edited by a moderator:
Text update for today. I've been too lazy to take pictures, but I wrote individual entries for each day since they happened so here's my entries since Christmas. Gross.

12/25

GUYYYYYYSSSSSS. Chiet, caps. Anyways, I got another P!! It's the Melody Land set. I'm so happy, but I'll get to that later. q.q Anyways, Turtletchi evolved into Cosmotchi. Now he has a better shot to be my bae (aka Knightchi) but I guess time'll tell. I don't have any care misses so far, and I just beat 20 games of jump rope and the YUMEX-TV card game thing. I can't wait for my bae (or even mametchi) to appear <333

I also started my Melody Land set up today. I changed the background, and got a boy. He turned into Turtletchi. Nice.
12/26

IM IN TEARS I DIDNT GET KNIGHTCHI

I GOT STARTCHI

I THREW THE PIERCE ACROSS THE ROOM AND MARRIED HIM OFF

now I have a puchihanatchi. gonna try for patitchi to bring my spirits up

at least there's a shot with my melody land, turtletchi evolved into cosmotchi.
12/27

I'm fine now, I got Knightchi on my Melody Land. I'll probably keep him this way for awhile until I decide I want to work on the tree or something. Anyways, Puchihanatchi evolved into Neotchi on my Dream Coffret version. I counted the times I played with the cookbook, so I'm hoping I counted right. I can't stand to do care misses.

I'll make an update for today after I do some homework lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The day was started when we bought Patitchi a new dress. It gave her a puzzle piece! Of course, I had two adults so I bought the same dress for Knightchi. He also looks good in the maid hat.

tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o1_250.jpg
tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o3_250.jpg

We also messed around with the cookbook and got another puzzle piece.

tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o2_250.jpg

Following that, Knightchi and Patitchi met up and held a charity concert with their mini jazz ensemble: The Bae Crew. Patitchi and Knightchi had their solos on their respective instruments, the tenor sax and electric guitar. Their audience seemed to like it!

tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o5_250.jpg
tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o4_250.jpg

Pretty soon, Patitchi got her final puzzle piece for being an adult long enough. Nice.

tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o6_250.jpg

Upon receiving it, Patitchi was deemed adult enough for this world. Now both her and Knightchi are forever recorded in the books. :3c

tumblr_nhfc7wIjMz1u3rg30o7_500.jpg

Hi!!! I've moved to a different log. This one was originally meant for just my colored versions (most notably, the two P's I owned), but I've also starting recording the progress on my connection era ones.

You can check it out here!!

Latest posts

Back