Christmas Carol Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowkiwibird

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

That is when I get a TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR for Christmas!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS!!!

All I had was a Tamatown Tama-go from last Christmas (My first one!) which ran out of battery recently. I need a replacement, which is the Music Star!!

This is my first log! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT IS LIKE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!

I cannot honestly wait, people.

Christmas time! : :D :

So, I hope I'll be getting the Tamagotchi Music Star like I wanted! : :) :

Can't wait!!

Yay! I got a tamagotchi music star!

My sister also got one, but I personally think my shell looks better ;)

Hmm... Can I put a picture of it here?

Hi! I am Shine! I am 0years old!

Yes. And this is Shine. She is a...

PETITCHI!! I play Asian music, which is coincidental because my owner is Asian!!

Yes, that is true...

I SING KAREOKE!! And I play with a rabbit! I call it Rabbi!!

WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING, SHINE?!?

Whimper Okay

I will see if I can post pictures! See you around!

Big news!

I couldn't tell everyone yesterday because my sister and brother kept bothering me.

Shine turned into a... Wait for it...

Hitodetchi! I look like a big blob! :'(

Don't be silly, Shine. You look fine. And that rhymes.

Im not fine! *Sings loudly into karaoke machine*

If you don't stop that, I'll pause you! Anyway, Shine is 0 years old, has 5 stress, 219 tone, 210rhythm, and 246 original. She has all the hungry and happy hearts, and she is 10 poun-

HEY!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE OUT PRIVATE INFORMATION!!!!!!

BE QUIET!! *Pauses Shine* There, much better. Anyway, see you next time!

My little sister's tamagotchi is here!

Compare and Contrast!

Star is her tamagotchi's name. Even though he is a boy. Anyway, he isn't as talented as Shine, but they're still friends.

No fair! She beat me in the game AGAIN!!

*Smirk* Not my fault that I am AWESOMER and talenteder than you!

Be nice, Shine!!

Anyway, see you around!

BWAHAHA!!

I FINALLY learned how to imbed photos in your post!!!

Okay. Here is a picture of Shine sleeping:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Okay... That isn't the picture. This is:

akbdhe.jpg

(I hope it works!)

WHAT a day!! Shine is tired out! Aren't you, Shine?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2cdeceq.jpg

Anyway, this is what happened.

Last night, I woke up Shine (on accident) and she wouldn't go back to sleep! So I paused her all night.

Then, this morning, at 10:30 AM, Shine's music preschool teacher (who looks fat) came! The door icon was highlighted! So, Shine played with some friends. (I will provide graphics tomorrow!) Then, Star (my sister's tamagotchi) was beat by her about a million times.

*Mutters in sleep* I beat him! Woo!! Zzzzzzz

Shhhh! Don't read so loud! Ok. After that, a strange guy who looks like those thieves in rodeo movies came in and gave her a message! Some graphics showed the Gotchi king. The Gotchi King gave her 2000points! Wow!! But later, the same thief guy came in again, gave her an envelope with a poo in it, and left. THAT WAS SO RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's basically all... Except her stats. Here:

e690mp.jpg

See you next time!

YAWN ZZZZZZ

OH NO!!!!!

Daddy stole my Tamagotchi!

I was just playing with Shine and he took it, saying I needed to rest my eyes!

Shine had just become a strawberry! And she just formed the group called, "Tamelody"!!!

I need her back! :(

See you when I have her back! :(

YAY!! Shine got a band!

Both Star AND I got a band! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!

Aww... Why don't we go to the movies?

Sure! *Blushes*

Now for a picture of Shine's band!

dfayvr.jpg

Oh yeah!

This is Shine getting money from the Gotchi king:

24eqh4i.jpg

Oh! And I forgot to tell you:

I play the piano now!

Yep, Just like me! I have been playing piano for 6 years!! And I am still in 6th grade!

Heehee

Sorry for not logging!

Yeah. She was really busy, she even had to PAUSE me! :(

Anyway, Shine evolved into a Mimitchi! ;) That's what I wanted her to become! She didn't pass the pro debut, though.

The Tamelody was awesome, but the judges! They were mean!

Yeah. Anyway, I got batteries and brought my TamaGo back to life! Meet the unnamed little thingy! (no offense, thingy)

yawn

Yeah... He kinda is rude... Whatever. I might enter both of them into the 2015 New Hatch! So, Happy New Year's Eve!

Oh, sorry, the holidays sure are busy! Anyway, Shine got another chance to debut, but she failed again. Good thing she's asleep. Anyway, Shine and the little thingy have played together, but the most important thing is that I entered them in the 2015 New Hatch! They were soooo tired, they fell asleep promptly!! Poor guys!

5z2t8y.jpg

The little guy is so obnoxious!

Anyway, it's good that Shine's sleeping!

AAAAAAWWWW!!!! Shine just lost ANOTHER pro debut! Even though she has 999 in every skill!! DARN IT!!

DARN IT DOESN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY FEELINGS COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

It's okay, Shine. I feel your pain. You are a great pianist, it's just that you have to keep practicing. ^_^

I HAVE PRACTICED FOR MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I HAVE TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY????????????? NOW STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!! :angry:

I AM SO SAD!!!! But there is one happy thing. The little Mister just turned into Kilalatchi! Mister's really polite, now! :mellow:

Well, shucks. *Blushes* ;)

I am still REALLY upset about that fail. I'll keep training. See you next time! :p

Latest posts

Back