I'm planning to re-create TF sprites for the wiki. Got fresh screenshots?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
Hey folks, TacticalMaster here. I'm seeking to re-create the sprites from Tamagotchi Friends so at least each characters have the sprites for their own page! Good thing they're black and white so at least they're easier to make with two colors.

So I ask of this: Can you take fresh clear screenshots of each of the Tamagotchis, items, and stuff so that I may recreate these sprites for the wiki? I'll recreate the sprites of characters, items, and jewelery. I have the energy for it, provided I don't get lazy.

(not sure if you're still planning on doing this. it being about a month since you've posted this, but) I have quite a few! shall I just post them in the topic here?

~Miau :wub:

Eeeeeh, too late. I asked here and got a quick response. He gave me ripped sprite download.

But, he split jobs with me. I'm doing the Jewelery and items, while he goes to work adding the sprites for the character pages. So, do you have any screenshots of jewelery? I really need to know their names. It's okay if you can't find most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back