Tamagotchi Friends Weight Loss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
My two Tamagotchi Friends just can't seem to lose weight! I've played plenty of games with them, but they don't lose anything. They're only in the second stage of growth if that helps. They never gained weight when they were babies. Does anyone know about this?

Each stage has a base weight that you can't go below, no matter how many games you play. You might have hit that. If you're at the base weight, that counts as good care. If you're overweight, you're less likely to get a good care character.

They're both adults now...Idk how but I got a Mametchi on one of them. They're both REALLY fat and I know they're not at their base weight xD I guess I'm just not trying hard enough. Sorry for bothering you

I have Coffretvhi on my TF and it loses weight if you play the racing game a lot. Also helps if you can get perfect in the racing game. I recommend hitting the buttons with your fingernails. I got it from 51lbs to 20 lbs, though I am not sure why I wanted to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back