Favourite Tamagotchi Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muggedmelon

Reaction score
What is your favourite version of Tamagotchi?

Mine personal favourites are the V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5

Entama. Grew up with it and I now have 4. I don't know what's really appealing about it but I just can't get enough of it.

So difficult... I like all of them! But v2, v3, osu/mesu pair, v4.5, uratama, v6, ID, P's might have really soft spots in my heart... But of course all the other ones as well... :mellow:

I cannot choose just one! I l adore the Morino & Devilgotchi, the V2 & V4.5 from the Connection era, and I love the 15th Anniversary iDL.
The Morino is one of my all time-favourites. Mesu and Osu pair is fun too and even the original Gen1/Gen2 stuff. I haven't gotten around to grabbing an english ID L but looks like fun, same with Devilgotchi and Santaclautchi.

I love the v4.5 (first tama I ever had) :)

The P's is really pretty, and there is so much content.

So, these two for sure.

I do quite like my angelgotchi, but I think my favourite would either be v2 or v4/4.5 'cause I had so much fun with them and more experience too :)

V3 and v4. V3 is probably my most favourite due to so many great memories. I don't own v3 anymore. :( lucky i still have a V4!

What is everyone's general opinion of the V6 Music Stars? It seems to be the red-headed stepchild of the Tamagotchi pets. I just ordered my first Tamagotchi and it's a V6 because they were cheaper new in the box than the V3 or V4 used with no box. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back