Few 4U questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardbear70

Reaction score
I finally got my tama! her name is Heidi :) but I was wondering... when she eats a lot of rice and does that strange animation what's going on there?

and wait why are the eco triplets always at the park giving me things???? I'm so lost lol

even if i don't know japanese would a guide book help or should i wait around and see if a download for the translated one becomes available.

im not sure how i like the 4u yet, She's adorable! but we will see. I'm in love with the shell :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is she an adult? If so, adults tend to HATE rice, so you should take them to a resturaunt or buy food or something... (Sorry only ran 4U for a short while before I got bored with it)

Also, here's a guide I found, Translated by the lovely Antiscian Cats. Hope I helped! I don't really know about the eco triples, but I guess you're just lucky (lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
is she an adult? If so, adults tend to HATE rice, so you should take them to a resturaunt or buy food or something... (Sorry only ran 4U for a short while before I got bored with it)

Also, here's a guide I found, Translated by the lovely Antiscian Cats. Hope I helped! I don't really know about the eco triples, but I guess you're just lucky (lol).
I think she means when the tama is a baby/toddler and they kick the food over and jump around?

yeah its almost like a little toot and then they buzz around , but they don't sit infront of the screen waiting to be praised/diciplined later i just have to go back into the kitchen it kicks me out. its weird. lol and how long are the stages does anybody know? I've only potty trained her so far so I'm thinking theres two days for the toddler ??? bc i haven't gotten more than 1 opportunity for the other two basic skills

well its hard for me to post pics idk how but you can see a live updated stream of my tamagotchis

here >> www.flickr.com/photos/awkwardbear70 << :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back