How to get Togetchi on v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuu

Reaction score
I got a 4.5 like two weeks ago but I know nothing about them... What I do know is that I want Togetchi. How would I do so? These things confuse the heck outta me.

You can't, Togetchi doesn't appear on the V4.5 xD

You can't, Togetchi doesn't appear on the V4.5 xD
That's what it said in a couple of growth charts I saw??

V4.png
CopyofgrowthchartfemaleluOrig.png

That's Ura Togetchi (V4.5), not Togetchi (V4). Also, those growth charts go by the family theory, proved inaccurate.

You get Ura Togetchi by making Spiritual (the third points icon) the highest number of the three categories, then waiting around for adult evolution. Then, if you get, say, Ura Kuchipatchi, just hit reset and download in the middle of the evolution to go back to being a teen, and wait for it to evolve again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Ura Togetchi (V4.5), not Togetchi (V4). Also, those growth charts go by the family theory, proved inaccurate.

You get Ura Togetchi by making Spiritual (the third points icon) the highest number of the three categories, then waiting around for adult evolution. Then, if you get, say, Ura Kuchipatchi, just hit reset and download in the middle of the evolution to go back to being a teen, and wait for it to evolve again.
Oh, that makes sense, thanks. I was confused as to how to read the charts and I hit reset every time I didn't get Hitodetchi. Thanks again >.<

If you don't want to mix with the resetting, you simply wait until you get daiyatchi or kujakutchi for teen, then make sure you have more of the strengt points than the other points. Just make sure not to get way too many strengt points in comparision to the others; then your tama may switch family and become a Ura Kuchipatchi instead. Even only a few points above the other abilities will be sufficient. :)

If you don't want to mix with the resetting, you simply wait until you get daiyatchi or kujakutchi for teen, then make sure you have more of the strengt points than the other points. Just make sure not to get way too many strengt points in comparision to the others; then your tama may switch family and become a Ura Kuchipatchi instead. Even only a few points above the other abilities will be sufficient. :)
Thanks!! About how many would you recommend? I have 12/4/15 :p

I would suggest you just keep playing manhole. And when he is a teenager, he will get a letter in the mail [!]. Go through the teachers and select the third one, Mr.Canvas. When you go to the heart icon, select work. Then play the game to get spiritual points (if you win). I got uratogetchi with 59 points but you can get more. Good luck!

Thanks!! About how many would you recommend? I have 12/4/15 :p
Um, I guess I'd recommend you to raise them all as much as you can (you need 80 to get a job so that could be a goal).

Then just try to keep the difference in poins between the highest and the second highest below, say 20, to avoid a family switch between the teen and adult stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got Daiyatchi so I think I'm on the right track. The stats are 35/5/27 since I think I chose the wrong teacher. Is it okay to leave the middle stat as is? I've stopped with all other games except for manhole to raise spiritual points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back