Has anyone else here seen/read Cardcaptor Sakura?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuu

Reaction score
I got into it twice before, once in the seventh grade and over the summer earlier this year. Both were failed attempts at finishing it, but I'm really committed into finishing the anime now. I'm watching episode 47 at the moment and it's really really good @-@

the only thing I don't like is the quality since it's pretty old and I'm watching it on youtube

i take that back also sakura's "nyaa~"'s are scary af

Yus. Love it. Anniversary time, 15th year. Love. *gushes more annouying things*
I especially love the fact that the outfits vary!! I almost feel like it's a crime to create a magical girl that only has one outfit :p

I watched it on Kids WB. Regardless it was apparently translated poorly. (not that I care) it was my first magical girl anime. I knew about SM at the time, but could never watch it due to the darn 7:30am time on Fox as a kid, daycare at the school. I watched it every Saturday morning.

Come to find out, later, my dad has a real iffiness about Tarot card and the likes. He nearly had a cow at the Mall of America (on a trip) finding the Clowbook in (what used to be) a KB'Toys store before they vanished. I stuffed it in a backpack and dad saw them. I had no idea until that trip. He always watched CCS with me, probably because it sealed the powers away. I had a thing for Kero and "The Dash" lol.

What if it wasn't ever dubbed...? Or someone else picked it up? All the Tomoyo/Sakura stuff would still be edited... Maybe not now, but its still toward a kids show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back