Is tamagotchi wikia usually accurate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama beginner

Reaction score
I read on that site that to get uravioletchi on a tamagotchi v4.5, you must:

1.) have the parent marry another tama in the urameme family

2.) have a female tama on an even generation

3.) either have urayoungvioletchi or urayoungmemetchi

4.) have high spiritual points.

I just want to know that these are accurate guidelines to getting my favorite character😊 thanks!

You need to have one of the teens from the Meme family.

Which I'm not sure if there is an exact way to get them.

After you get that teen you want to get the spiritual as high as you can and that should get you an Uravioletchi c:

You doing have to marry it into any family though you get try to marry a character from the urameme family to see if that helps you get the teens you want.

Aaah I followed everything and got from urayoungmemetchi to shitekitchi. Last time I did this I had urayoungvioletchi and u still got shitekitchi-_- is there a certain point limit for each character? I just don't get it! I hate shitekitchi

Aaah I followed everything and got from urayoungmemetchi to shitekitchi. Last time I did this I had urayoungvioletchi and u still got shitekitchi-_- is there a certain point limit for each character? I just don't get it! I hate shitekitchi
Wow, that's really weird! That would mean all the growth charts and stuff for the V4.5 are inaccurate o_O I've never heard of this happening before.

I'm thinking that for each character, there is a point limit. If you want uravioletchi, maybe you have to have over a hundred spiritual points. To get shitekitchi, maybe you need under a hundred spiritual points. I will keep experimenting with this

I've followed the growth chart and got all the correct characters. I always got Purimatchi without trying when I was younger and now I can get her on purpose. That's strange that you can't get UraVioletchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back