Music Star Tamagotchi won't stop "practicing"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SofiaMDM

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new tamagotchi player and I have the Music Star tamagotchi. My tamagotchi is a toddler and, to lower her stress levels, I make her "play". She plays for a bit but then ends up "practicing" her musical instrument. But I heard that if you make your tamagotchi practice too often, they get stressed. Also, sometimes she just randomly starts practicing. I just don't want her to be practicing at all hours of the day and ave her stress levels go up to 99.

If anyone knows why she would do this, I'd appreciate your help very much :D

You can't stop it, it will just practise every 15 minutes

Don't worry! It's normal. I experienced the same thing when I first got my Music Star :D it will stop after a while, though, so no biggie. If it gets stressed, then I guess you'll have to lower it down either way. :3

You're supposed to praise them when they practice. My tama's an adult and has only played on its instrument, the one time it played with a toy it got a time out. To bring stress down, either praise them after practice or win mini games. It's better to get higher music stats for a better star ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back