Training bar on the Akai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
Hello, I just got a keitai akai and I'm on my 4th generation now...

I was wondering what are the ways to fill the training bar? I don't know if I did the right thing but when I saw it angry/mad I praised it and it did nothing (the training bar didn't go up) The next time it got mad I punished it instead but it got angry at me (with the angry tone) and the training bar stayed the same. What am I supposed to do to earn training? I've gotten the worst care characters (Kurokotchi and Gozarutchi) for three generations now and I want to try getting better characters :(

Is it simply a glitch that happens on mine? Any tips will be greatly appreciated...thanks so much in advance!! :wub:

The discipline is, I think, the only way to fill the bar. It's been a couple months since I ran mine. But you have to both catch it when it does a discipline call, and correctly identify which animation it's doing. Often the praise ones have their back to you, or are crying. It's really hard to tell on some characters, though. And the bar is long, so it took me a couple generations to be able to count the pixels and figure out when I was adding.

The good news is you can get all the characters except Mametchi\Ribotchi with a half full\slightly over half bar. The bad news is that there were other variables to getting adults that I never nailed down. Weight is one. You can get Memetchi on odd generations with decent to awesome care if the weight is all the way down, for instance.

The shouting and turning (tantrum) is something to be punished, not praised. I figured that out the hard way ;P

Just being turned around is cause for praise

also crying, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back