Nevery's tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevery

Reaction score
This log is mostly for my own logging pleasure but you are of course welcome to come along. :)

Tamagotchi Friends UK version: started it up and got a boy.

Turtletchi > Cosmotchi > Righttchi - married Julietchi.

I'm now on 2G with a girl, currently: Terupotchi > Neotchi > Coffretchi.

I tried to get Patitchi or Decoratchi but I guess I am too scared of neglecting my tamas. :rolleyes:

v3h7p3.jpg

It's been a couple of lazy days, for Coffretchi anyway. She's playing with sand castles in the park and here in Sweden it's snowing like there's no tomorrow. Jealous, me? Naaah.

1z48kg8.jpg

Thank you! I was surprised at first because I practically shunned her during her childhood but heard that it's kind of hard to raise them poorly on the TF. Oh well, more of a challenge! :)

Been working today, nothing special, but she is still awfully cute. I picked up some yarn on my way home from work to experiment with some covers and pouches. Also started thinking about making silicone cases for Tamas but that would require some experiments in molds and casts. Hm!

wh1sax.jpg

If you suceed in making a case i would love to see it ^_^ i've been experimenting on tama case making methods, and so far I've sewn one from felt, and failed dismally at my attempt to crochet them :(

Started on a crocheted cover last evening. I haven't crocheted since I was 9 or something.

ja89p0.jpg

This morning Coffretchi turned 6 years so I married her off. The first time she visited the date place she had to choose between Wagassiertchi, Monakatchi and Charatchi but I turned them down. Second time she had to choose between Memetchi, Kuripatchi and Spacytchi - talk about an upgrade. I chose Spacytchi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnm63OFlIn0

Oh yeah, in the video you can see the finished cover. It seems like it is very photogenique because in person it's a real mess. :p

So for the 3G so far: Coffretchi + Spacytchi = Petithanatchi.

hrigqp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a dinner meeting with my job today. Everyone brought their tamas!

o5b95f.jpg

My Petithanatchi evolved into Painaputchi this morning. Didn't take a photo of it though because I've been swamped with school assignments. Four deadlines in one week, I'm going to die.

The other day I recieved a used TF that I bought in a local second hand group on Facebook. The person I bought it from told me that the tama got attention for an hour by the child and then was abandoned. When I opened the envelope I was surprised to see that the tama had been active all this time. It was sick and it's room was filled with poop.

2zqad51.jpg

Don't worry. She grew up this morning to a perfect little Kiramotchi. :)

2dgorwl.jpg

I got a purse to carry the tamas in. I noticed that I probably can't have more than two tamas with me at the same time if I'm going to use this purse. But it's cute.

io2bso.jpg

Made a new cover out of eyelash yarn. Slippery but easier to crochet.

71769f.jpg

Also made some charm straps. I tend to wear my tamas in a lanyard when I work so I thought a strap with a lobster clasp would be practical.

28bwpvk.jpg

This morning I married off Kiramotchi with Knighttchi - he was the most stylish one out of the bachelors.

w7ztyo.jpg

And funnily enough : I married my Hoshigirltchi with Knighttchi and got another Knighttchi.

den493.jpg

Aww how cute! I'm amazed at Kiramotchi's story.
I'm trying to buy the spanish version of Tamagotchi Friends, but they're still expensive (30€)

Went to a job interview and the tamas came along. I didn't get the job, but hey, their loss.

25thhzt.jpg

The other day I got some tama mail - with my Angelgotchi and NIB purple ID L. Unfortunately the ID L didn't start so I was heartbroken at first. I bought another pair of batteries and that started up the ID L. I guess the batteries that came with the ID L had been sitting around too long.

4rcodu.jpg

But the Angelgotchi worked flawlessly.

6yk2uc.jpg

2wdq6pd.jpg

And so did the ID L once the new batteries were inserted.

hv9gzp.jpg

Paletchi running some errands.

hwwf86.jpg

Don't you just hate it when bats steal your candy? Yeah, me and Maruten too.

2qtls9e.jpg

When it comes to crafting, I made new charm straps and a new cover. I tried a multicoloured yarn and added the eyelash yarn as a trim. I think I prefer this look.

jt7z1j.jpg

2u94hdv.jpg

doxy8k.jpg

Aww how cute! I'm amazed at Kiramotchi's story.
I'm trying to buy the spanish version of Tamagotchi Friends, but they're still expensive (30€)
That's a shame to hear. As I mentioned, I got mine at a local second hand group on Facebook. Maybe you have something similar in your town?

So cute! I love your little happy mochi charm :wub:
Thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back