Where can i buy a UK tama in the US?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i really want a Pink UK tama but i live in San Diego California and i can't find any! the biggest reason that i want one is because they can watch fireworks and go to the beach! that sounds way too cool so i really want to find one in the store. any sugestions?

i really want a Pink UK tama but i live in San Diego California and i can't find any! the biggest reason that i want one is because they can watch fireworks and go to the beach! that sounds way too cool so i really want to find one in the store. any sugestions?
Ebay has connexion. Juat be careful they have fakes on there too . just type in "tamagotchi connexion" . ask me if your not sure if their fake or not ill help you out :lol: .

thanks! but my parents don't like me giving out their paypale number out to people we don't kno. i was looking for a store that would carry them. :lol: hmmm anyone kno? i mean it doesn't have to be in california but it just has to be reputable.

thanks! but my parents don't like me giving out their paypale number out to people we don't kno. i was looking for a store that would carry them. :lol: hmmm anyone kno? i mean it doesn't have to be in california but it just has to be reputable.
eerrr they dont sell connexion in the US.... You can only get them on ebay or a online store in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back