P's Borders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuu

Reaction score
I don't quite know what they're called, but on my two P's, I can't find out how to change the borders. I only know that there's two I can use so far, the ones you get from a pierce and the default one (on the fifth page with the meter icon)

Is there any way I can change them? Do I need to unlock them? I don't want to be stuck with a choice between a banner of lipstick and pastel hearts/old tamas.

Please help. They look gross.

There's a few you can unlock through the puzzle pieces and some are from the deco pierces.

You can change your banner by clicking on the scales icon, scrolling to the 5th screen and it should give a list of the banners you have on your tamagotchi. I only have the one from my deco pierce, the original and this ribbon one:

33jmxqg.jpg

I'm not sure what the other banners are.

(sorry the photo is so huge D: )

There's a few you can unlock through the puzzle pieces and some are from the deco pierces.

You can change your banner by clicking on the scales icon, scrolling to the 5th screen and it should give a list of the banners you have on your tamagotchi.
Oh, that makes much more sense. I know about the default and pierce one, but I didn't know puzzle pieces affected them. I'll be trying to get more tamatomos, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back