Key Quest isn't loading correctly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
I'm trying to play Key Quest and all I'm getting is a blank blue screen with a white circle. I was expecting it to load a bit faster with the words "Key Quest" on the screen and hearing that heroic music playing as I start my game...

Is that why Key Quest is retired? Or is it due to my slow internet?

If you went to the neoboard, it says it has been down for a year now. Sometimes looking there for neopet stuff will get answered more quickly.

In short, yes. Its down. Broken. Hasn't been fix. Yes, they are still selling keyquest peices without it working.

I saw Habitarium is down/removed now too.

Most people seem pretty miffed about it being down for so long. It seems they are removing things quietly... A few games I can't find anywhere. I would not be surprised if they do remove it. I have been with them for so long.

Well, I'm still in love with Neopets regardless. If Key Quest closes, then it closes. People shouldn't quit just because Key Quest is gone. It's still there, but it's not playable right now.

When the server transition happened a couple months ago, some features were working incorrectly all over the site. For KeyQuest, they realized there were some serious errors in the coding or something and they needed to fix it before they could put it back up. With all the other stuff happening right now like glitches where you can't change active pet, money appearing and disappearing, and the entire site lagging really badly, I think they won't be able to fix KeyQuest until other things have been fixed. :(

Ohhhh, so that's what's happening! The active pet glitch happened to me too. It switched to my Red Bori on accident and I wanted my Zafara as my active, but it kept doing the Red Bori until I went to another page.

I hope Neopets can fix it ASAP.

Keyquest is pretty durn additing once you know how to play. I love when I get a challenge against someone random. Even though, its been quiet a while since I played it. Probably for the better.

I am guessing nobody has made a game just like it online anywhere... As simple as it is with the minigames, I am surprised. Even if neopets would know in a heartbeat about it.

Maybe instead they will make a keyquest 2.?. Sometimes its easier to build a new game verse editing/fixing a code error.

Key Quest 2.0? If it's possible. They should have stopped selling Key Quest tokens since the server is too new and lots of problems are happening to the game--rendering it unplayable until further notice.

Neh. They will sell those until they unltimately decide on what they do. Most companies will go until the end. (ex, TamaGo/Music City games/town. B.A. Is still around and trying to make them, but the background extras arent there) In this case, the extras are there, not the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back