Another cow's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Welcome to...
ANOTHER COW'S LOG.

(yep comic sans bc yolo swag)

Yes, I know. It's the third log I had. But this time I'll- Nah this'll probably suck as the two logs that I made before. If anyone ever bothers to look at my previous logs i hope u dont, here are the links:

A cow's log. disclaimer this log sucks

A (hopefully better) cow's log. disclaimer this log sucks too

I don't know how many times I can log a week because school is hell but I'll try to log everyday. if thats even possible psh Right now I'm running my P's and my new Tamagotchi 4U! I got a purple 4U because apparently that's the only color left when my aunt bought me one. sad lyf Not really a fan of purple but it looks so great and pretty in real life. Let's end this crap, shall we? Now, let's officially start logging!

GXOOz3cl.jpg

Hatched two eggs in both my 4U and my P's! Would they both be girls? Would they both be boys? Would they be both? No, not a dual gender Tamagotchi. One might be a boy and one might be a girl. Let's see for ourselves! so enthusiastic ugh

DHmdQEvl.jpg

I got a girl on my P's and a boy on my 4U! I'm not aiming for a specific adult on both Tamagotchis, whomever they turn out is good.

♦Tamagotchi P's♦

xQ4Nty2l.jpg

Dtdjvqtl.jpg

VjTYkQnl.jpg

Here's little Shiro! Yes, Shiro. Why? bc yolo sweg Because it means white and... uh- that's it. Shiro did a lot today. She went on a walk to the park and met this lil fish dude. (Owns a P's for almost a year now, still don't know his name lol) I caught her doing the wiggly dance four times. Lucky! I barely catch my Tamagotchis doing that. She also went outside, enjoying the snow. Of course, like all stupid baby Tamagotchis, she got sick and slept for a while. After those...

lvheSe2l.jpg

She turned into a Terubotchi! I get Puchihanatchi more often so it's nice for a change. And with that, she slept afterwards.

♦Tamagotchi 4U♦

WRD7ZN9l.jpg

mkhQgmGl.jpg

VXbta3ol.jpg

In contrast on having a Tamagotchi which name translates to white, my boy Tamagotchi will be named Kuro which means black! stop being so racist I had fun with Kuro 'cause I had a chance to explore the 4U with him. The games are simple yet fun. Destinations were cut, but that's alright. Training system is pretty cool too! Kuro made a mess when he refused to eat which is why I scolded him. serves u right u skanky lil mofo He also went to the school even though he was literally was born just 15 minutes ago. Why? bc tamagotchi logic idk Because it looked cool. After a lot of attention beeps, poops, and sickness... Kuro transformed into...

aroawNul.jpg

A Fuyofuyotchi! So cute! Glad to have him! Really excited to dress him up! and confuse him with his gender by making him wear ribbons and stuff like that

-

I hope I still know how to log decently! like i ever learned lol

Well, that's it for now! PM me for comments and suggestions!

Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ola! nope.

Sorry if I didn't update earlier. Internet went crappy and I didn't get a chance to upload and post. Anyway, there'll be no status updates like I used to do in my other logs because everything that you'll see here is delayed. idk how to explain k bai (also yay for natural lighting)

♦Tamagotchi P's♦

U2FO4v2l.jpg

Here we have Shiro when she was still a toddler. I made her stay in the daycare because I was busy because I was in hell school. I left her there 'till the daycare closed and this was her diary entry.

6p4SoJFl.jpg

ynoHs3yl.jpg

e3gxu9ol.jpg

Shiro then became a Neotchi! So cute~ When I got home, I immediately painted here to a soft pastel color scheme. Even cuter! I then bought her a vacuum because reasons Shiro might need it soon. Can't wait to show you who she turned out to! By the way, like I said before, I didn't aim for any adults.

♦Tamagotchi 4U♦

qQK7z2Dl.jpg

2r8TrnMl.jpg

8D5dNqXl.jpg

keCweyvl.jpg

Kuro is still a Futofuyotchi since there is no teen stage in the 4U. The toddler stage lasts two days though. Plus, toddlers can wear accessories! That's why I made Kuro buy a king's crown and made him wear it bc i theyre my slaves huehue. Kuro also trampled the dining room. Because of that, I scolded him and stuff. Also, Oyajitchi stopped at Kuro's house late afternoon and sold some stuff. yes bc u should entertain an old man knocking on ur door that u dont know Didn't buy anything because I didn't have enough money.

-

TUY6cRDl.jpg

No puzzle pieces for Shiro yet 'cause she's still a teen and no skills ye for Kuro because i cri evrytiem.

nTgyW0rl.jpg

Here they are enjoying nature. lol that's just our lawn

Moo.

Hello internet. (guess whos intro that was. if you get it, ilysm)

I'm just gonna go and start this log bc yolo swag. Also, sorry for the poor lighting. I came home late from school and varsity so I had to use fake lighting instead of natural lighting.

♦Tamagotchi P's♦

nslrRbpl.jpg

Shiro turned into a Warutsutchi! Never had her before on my P's so her fresh face was really great to see.

Jrk4Bnul.jpg

sMMPwqMl.jpg

e4DhtOhl.jpg

Shiro lookin hela cool with those hella rad sunglasses. She went on a walk and went to Tsubomi Park and saw a minion Shirimotchi. They had a little chat and then Shiro left. I also took Shiro out for dinner. She hates rice now so I have to spend money on foods from the restaurant. stupid adults

♦Tamagotchi 4U♦

0vcClrxl.jpg

Kuro, ironically, turned into a Kuromametchi! I didn't aim for Kuromametchi. Pure coincidence!

2fg73TUl.jpg

GZwynjnl.jpg

NBsIKNSl.jpg

Kuro went to play tennis with Gotchimotchi, one of my favorite characters! so enthusiastic ugh The animations are very cute in the 4U. I also tried to make Kuro go to school but according to the mummy thing, it's already closed. Too bad. Also, Kuro went outside and played with apples. Yep. Played with apples. Planning to make him an Otaku Kuro or something. I can't get Kuromame Senpai because I need another 4U ;-;

-

kvlphWIl.jpg

Serving as a distraction Helping me with my homework!

Tg6EQhol.jpg

"See you soon!"

Moo.

I'm so sorry I hadn't updated these past few days. School's really crappy a hurdle to run a log. I will not also post for the next five days since I will be competing in a journalism competition. I don't know if anyone even knows my category. It's called copyreading and headline writing. See? No one knows. i cri evrytiem. Anyway, I'll post two posts since I'll be away for a while. If anyone even cares.

Right, off to the real log! I'll start with my P's!

Tamagotchi P's

3Vl2WXkl.jpg

dr5LcLel.jpg

Shiro woke up like this. queen b reference yea. Because of that I made Shiro clean her whole house. I completed all the cleaning items by playing a lot. Took me long enough.

9GfxvKEl.jpg

E5TjyMtl.jpg

LL65qYsl.jpg

I bought Shiro a karaoke thingy because I thought it suited her. I didn't realize it was one of the things that can complete her puzzle pieces! Regardless, she put on quite a show when she showed off her "talent" if you can even call it that. Her puzzle pieces were completed after getting her last puzzle piece.

s2ujBmYl.jpg

qgOORSsl.jpg

EAzVcvkl.jpg

UD7LIF3l.jpg

Shiro married Gochimotchi! They were a cute couple. She just went with her instinct and went with Gochimotchi out of the three bachelors that were courting her. They went on a trip to memory lane and got married at a church afterwards! So cute!

Next post will feature Kuro!

g48CKs5l.jpg

And we're back! This time, I'm going to feature my and Kuro! The 4U keeps getting interesting. Anyway, let's start with the log proper!

♦Tamagotchi 4U♦

n2o24KTl.jpg

NGk3GWzl.jpg

u1H8eBTl.jpg

Kuro went playing his new soccer ball. He was great! though everything was practically impossible lets just not ruin magic for kids. Apparently, it unlocks one of the leaves of the clover that functions like the TamaTomo Stamps form iD L and the puzzle pieces from the P's. A guy appeared outside Kuro's house yes bc you should totally entertain strangers bc they say so and asked Kuro some help. Sadly, Kuro hadn't learned any skills yet at that time and he wasn't able to help him. He still got 50 GP yes scamming.

u6ZBkwOl.jpg

lLiyFZWl.jpg

Kuro went to the local park to pay a visit to the peeps there. Luckily, he met Lovelin! Talk about luck! After talking to Kuromametchi's ultimate crush, he turned into Otakuromame! He became so much cuter! You know, with all the nerdy glasses and stuff. I prefer him so much over Kuromame Senpai!

Z2ikheFl.jpg

I finally got Kuromametchi/Kuro/Otakuromame's stamp! And because of that, I thought it was the right time for... marriage!

Acqi8yPl.jpg

oeDgk9nl.jpg

ZQQwyTQl.jpg

FMzYNkTl.jpg

He went a t the matchmaker and saw three lovely ladies but only one caught his attention. He thought that she looked like his idol, Lovelin stupid kuromametchi rly is it not that obvious ugh, and that's why he fell in love instantly with Loveitchi! They were a perfect couple! Kuro had a little trip down the memory lane with himself since it was parting time, sadly. But everyone ended happy, and that's good!

-

Generation 1's over! Kuro and Shiro were great buddies to be with and great pets to start this log with! Will the next generation live up to Shiro and Kuro's standards?

Moo.

Latest posts

Back