Interesting facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I draw a lot

-I think my art is crap

-I'm obsessed with minetubers

-I listen to Kiseki way too much

-MunchingBrotato is my spirit animal

-Trust issues

I can sign really well, I like to draw, I'm a fan of MLP: FiM, I'm werid, I like to watch Kids shows.

Ummm

I can't think of a single person I know that I hate or even dislike.

I almost never feel angry anymore. Upset yes, but angry no.

I never feel jealous anymore.

In other words, I have a boring and empty personality XD

I spend all my time online

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening, maybe a little too much

I failed university last year

I like science, particularly chemistry

I look ten years younger than I am and no one ever believes my age.

It took me 9 years to graduate from college.

I was born dead, with a damaged brain stem (main core part of brain), but I'm fine now!

I graduated 3rd in my class from HS, Summa Cum Laude (highest honors) from college.

I am an anthropologist with a focus on cultural anthropology/ethnography.

I can't burp. I hiccup once instead.

My hair is never the same color.

One of my cats has three legs.

I unknowingly say random things in whatever foreign language(s) I'm studying.

I'm a cancer researcher. I investigate a phenomenon of controlled cellular death, with the aim of manipulating & inducing death in cancer cells :)
How about you, Pauly?
Huh. Wouldn't know what's interesting. Started the topic to hear others' interests.

I study programming and plan to join a computer science or engineering program when I enroll in a university.

I can read and write Swedish and Chinese; written languages I study mostly on my own. I understand enough to read books. (I'm a second-generation immigrant and a native speaker of Mandarin and Teochew Chinese.)

Some of my (vaguely) notable hobbies are writing reports (for both fictional and factual information), tinkering with electronics, reading historical fiction, and working on collaborative projects (writing, voice acting, animation, "scanlation") with friends and acquaintances.

I'm a female who doesn't identify as a tomboy.

Pretty interesting because 99% of girls I know act as if girliness is the end of the world O_O

I'm addicted to changing my online persona, using different names constantly. I'm running out of good ones, though, so I started using random words in other languages (ie, Kissa -- properly pronounced key-ssah, though everyone just says kiss-uh).

I love Middle Earth, Harry Potter (just the books, didn't care for the movies), My Little Pony, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon. Those are my main fandoms. Though, obviously, I'm getting into Tamagotchis lately.

I've been in school for six years working on a two year degree. I still don't have the degree. I think I'm going to study Soc when I get back into school.

I'm asexual.

I have several mental illnesses.

I'm plus sized, and I love my body. I support fat acceptance.

At the end of the month, I will be a quarter of a century old.

I'm an artist.

I fit into no stereotypes. I like gaming but I hardly ever play video games, I like anime/manga but have no interest in anything else Japanese, I'm intelligent but hate school, I like technology but I can't code, I'm not girly but don't like anything "boyish" either...it annoys me sometimes because I want to at least loosely fit into some kind of group :p but my friends don't either so we're just the "unclassifiable" group xD

I don't really have a fixed maturity level. I can be really mature if I want to and everyone mistakes me for an adult, and I can also be really immature and annoy the purple dolphins out of everyone :p I choose whatever maturity level suits the situation.

I don't feel guilt. I literally have not felt any kind of regret/remorse since late 2013 and it's weird. As a result I sometimes end up lying to/betraying people because I don't feel bad about it even though I know it's wrong. But at least I'm completely immune to guilt tripping and can see right through it :D

I do stuff without knowing why. Including very important stuff, and afterwards I think "why the purple frog did I do that?". Then it turns out whatever stupid thing I did actually turned out to be useful later on, and I'm like "ohhh that's probably why I did that" and it's weird xD

I'm underweight and everyone thinks I'm anorexic. I actually just have a really small appetite for no apparent reason. If I was anorexic, I probably wouldn't be eating pizza and chips every day then getting annoyed when I felt sick because I'd eaten too much.

I'm kind of a hypochondriac and am terrified of illness and injury. It's proved to be pretty helpful; the worst illness I've ever had is a cold and the worst injury I've ever had is a very shallow cut that barely bled at all. And I've never been to hospital in my life, except when I was born in hospital :p

I have an extremely weird taste in TV/movies. My 2 favourite shows are Death Note (a dark and serious anime about murder) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (a light-hearted cartoon about ponies and friendship). There is no way of predicting what I'm going to like, I am very unpredictable xD

My music taste changes all the time. In 2013 I was into mainstream pop music sung by female singers, in early 2014 I preferred Minecraft themed parodies of songs and alternative (I think that's what it's called) stuff like Imagine Dragons, and in late 2014/early 2015 I'm now obsessed with random rock-ish stuff sung by male singers, such as Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead.

I'm really ugly and when I got a boyfriend nobody believed me because I'm so ugly. I'm okay with being ugly though, it means no unwanted attention from annoying boys who are only interested in girls for their looks.

I'm socially awkward unless it's the internet. On the Internet, I have very good social skills and can become quite popular if I try. Unless I get too attached to online friends, in which case I start actually being myself and everything falls apart :p

ARE YOU BORED OF ME YET? xD

I'm really good at Dance Dance Revolution!

I have ADD so I don't do that well during school.

I love fixing computers and technology.

I don't like sports

I don't talk to people I don't know because my ADD doesn't let me focus on speaking so I mess up words then I get embarrassed

I look nothing like the rest of my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back