Which tama should I get next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpson210

Reaction score
I feel like a V3 or a Tama-go, or a P1 or a V1 or something like that.

I am kind of a new collector, I only have 1 tama, a V6 (Techno groove, black with headphones)

Out of the ones above, any ideas?

I would get a p1 (or p2) Considering you are still new to tamas. What better way to learn more about them with the first release. They however do not have babies, gen count, and the sound is on the outer buttons... While the baby stage can be a little tedious.

I second the p1, however be careful with buying one if it's NIP because the batteries may have corroded over time. I'd rather get one someone's been playing with but that still works and looks great, so I know the battery compartment is okay.

I would say maybe go for the V3 first and then get a P1, I agree with the people above getting a P1 would be nice to feel the origins of Tamagotchi, but maybe going from a V6 to a P1 would be too much of a change :p

A Tama-Go would be amazing too since you can connect it to your V6, I deffinetly recomend it if you wanna buy some figures too :)

I think any choice between P1,V3 and Tama-Go would be perfect, the only one I wouldn't really recomend is the V1, you'd rather get the V3 wich is pretty much the same but with cuter animatios (items) and more characters xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back