How are the new tamagotchi's compared to the older ones?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
By old i mean v2, v3 and v4. As they came out in the early 2000's. I'm curious to know, what are the newer tamagotchi versions like? Are they better? Or worse? In the early 2000's we had good old tamatown. Now it's dream town.. What's that like? Does care sill affect what character you can get?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm not active when it comes to tamagotchi's anymore. I own a v4 but thats about it.. I kept it because of fond memories.

There's some charm the older Connection models have that new versions haven't quite captured. Perhaps it's the many background papers, or the form factor, or maybe the simplicity of the two-shade screen and beeping.

On newer releases, the sound is improved and the hard buttons seem more responsive. The display on the Tama-GO and the Friends is much more advanced. There are more of the cute pets to raise, and more games to play with more items to want to buy. Even so, I don't find them nearly as attractive as the Plus and Connection lines. Why is that? Could be that it was where I was introduced.

The care does still affect growth somewhat. It's considerably more difficult to get a low-care character on the Color models, Tama-GO, and Friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back