Chamametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
I noticed something unusual on my iD. My Shelltchi became Chamametchi. I think it's unusual to have her at adult stage because she's quite young and it's quite strange to imagine her being able to breed. Also it's kind of funny having both Mametchi and Chamametchi at adult stage since they're older/younger siblings. But in general, though, she seems very small compared to the other adults. Also, I noticed she sleeps at 8:00 PM rather than 9:00 PM like other average adults.

Have you had her on your iD yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an iD, but I find it kinda strange too! She's a teenager on some Tamas, and on others she's an adult. Sorta like how Masktchi is a boy on some versions and on others a girl. :ph34r: Hahah ^_^ But it's kinda funny how she goes to bed earlier than the other adults :3 :p

actually its called the "Friend stage", but I guess its the equivalence to the adult stage. Keep in mind the newer versions are very anime orientated

I don't have an iD, but I find it kinda strange too! She's a teenager on some Tamas, and on others she's an adult. Sorta like how Masktchi is a boy on some versions and on others a girl. :ph34r: Hahah ^_^ But it's kinda funny how she goes to bed earlier than the other adults :3 :p
Yeah. Also, I forgot to mention this, but if you compare her on the +C and iD she looks pretty much the same. However on the TamaGo she looks very different to how she does on V5 and V6. Also I'm not sure about the iD L and 15th, but she probably looks the same on there, too. It's funny how they'd change her growth stage but not her appearance. Even her animations are the same! At this point I wonder if they should have changed her. I personally think she's more suiting as a teen rather than an adult but Bandai must've done it for a reason. (I noticed that three of the four teens were changed to adults on the iD and Tama Go, along with Nonopotchi. It would be funny if Young Mametchi was changed to an adult as well. But I guess Bandai didn't because that would be "illogical". But mind you, isn't putting a younger sibling of another adult character as an adult character illogical as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back