What is your avatar + signature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Okay so a while ago I saw a topic lie this where youd post what your icon/signature was and/or where it was from - that's basically it. Unsure if this goes in fun stuff, but you can move it if necessary

Sooo I'll start

My icon is Ghazan from LOK and my signature is a line of his from his fight with Bolin and Mako

i have a problem

Oh my god, I remember the old topic to this, I missed that so much!

Anyway, my avatar is Say'ri from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and my signature is a quote from the S support conversation between Sumia and Henry also from Fire Emblem: Awakening - got my wife and my OTP right there!

(I may love Fire Emblem: Awakening a little too much...)

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar is from that animation where almost everyone in Team Crafted was introduced. I'm looking for a SetoSorcerer one tho.

And my signature is from the parody "Endstone".

Mine's Hermit for the .hack// series.

My signature's my steam account. Comment before FRs, that way I know it's a person FRing me and not another phishbot 2.0...

I change my avatar a lot. Right now it's a Mimitchi plush because I like Mimitchi.

aaaannnndddd my signature is just something I say when life is tough.

My avatar is Clulutchi in a tea cup

clulululululu tea

...And my signature is Miraitchi and Clulutchi yey

My avatar is Fritz from fnaf 2 and my signature is a link to my site where i write updates on my musical and a link to a pointless site :p

My avatar is Skrillex's odd stare...and my signature is my initials and some lines from a Skrillex song. Plus links to my user pages on two different sites. Plus a Skrillex GIF of him fixing his glasses saying "Let me fix my glasses."

My avatar is Naoki Maeda. He made lots of music for konami like music from Dance Dance Revolution, Beatmania IIDX, and all of the other Bemani games (Konami's music simulation company)

I've moved accounts, but I moved my signature to this one as well (Henry/Sumia S support quote)

The avatar is different, but it's still Say'ri

An avatar made by a very dear friend of mine, as well as my absolute most favorite Bible scripture of them all! There's also the reason why it is my favorite as well as a wish that I have for the future, and thanks to said dear friend for the creation of my avatar.

My avatar is a pic I took in Hiroshima the last time I visited there. I love sunsets. My sig says, "Yoroshiku."

My avatar is Paula Fox from Parappa The Rapper, and my signature is a bible verse from Romans 12. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back