Arceus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
One of my nephew is barrowing a DS from another nephew. One of the games is pokemon diamond. Seems normal... Then I got curious. Check the pc. He has a Arceus. How the heck did he manage that? He has had nobody to trade with, wifi and highly doubt the summoning flute. I don't know if its legit even, but how did he manage that before me? Gah. (probably a gameshark type thing)

As a note, he is fairly young. I think I saw a full dex too. 0_0

I want it. @_@;

He either traded with someone locally or got Arceus while the event was still open :3 Wish I had Arceus lel ~_~ Either those two, or he hacked the game/got action replay. Lel let's hope not! ^_^

By the way... I love Pokemon Diamond :D My first Pokemon game ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is. He hasn't had the game until recently... There apparently was two events in the USA. A ToysRUs and a Global Link... But without wifi... Ehm. It was lv 8 with a meadow plate. It must not be legit but still.

Unless his brother somehow got the game in the last year...

He either traded with someone locally or got Arceus while the event was still open :3 Wish I had Arceus lel ~_~ Either those two, or he hacked the game/got action replay. Lel let's hope not! ^_^

By the way... I love Pokemon Diamond :D My first Pokemon game ^~^
Funny, because my first PKMN game was the other version, Pearl.

Deal is. He hasn't had the game until recently... There apparently was two events in the USA. A ToysRUs and a Global Link... But without wifi... Ehm. It was lv 8 with a meadow plate. It must not be legit but still.

Unless his brother somehow got the game in the last year...
I think both the event Arceus were high leveled...one was level 100 with Palkia's, Dialga's and Giratina's signature moves, the other was level 50 or so...my guess? It was spawned in the wild via AR/Gameshark, and quite at the beginning of the game :) but yea, I'd love to have an Arceus, even a cheated one...or I'll never ever complete the dex xD

Yeah, he must have cheated to get it. There was only 2 or so Arceus distributed, and as far as I know, both were level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back