Coffretchi Whyyyy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadamUnicorn

Reaction score
I have 4 tamagotchi friends running. I have bred some etc. In the time they have been running, I have gotten 3 girls. ALL COFFRETCHI. I tried different things, but I just don't know what to do. I want a different girl at some point. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
FF version. Merry Coffertchi-mas.

They made it way easy to get her and Mametchi. B.A. Let us have her. In insane ease...

Boys have more of a random chance than girls, every girl with perferct care and non-spacial conditions will be become Coffretchi, if by the time they are teens you get to give them a set personality they won't turn into Coffretchi, you could also try give your teen as many care misses as you can, bad care female characters can also be random xD

Boys have more of a random chance than girls, every girl with perferct care and non-spacial conditions will be become Coffretchi, if by the time they are teens you get to give them a set personality they won't turn into Coffretchi, you could also try give your teen as many care misses as you can, bad care female characters can also be random xD
how do i give them a set personality? Forgive me, i am new to this. I did do some care misses....but it is hard bc I am afraid she will run away.

how do i give them a set personality? Forgive me, i am new to this. I did do some care misses....but it is hard bc I am afraid she will run away.
Send 10 messages as a teen and it will get the Social personality, Wina game 20 times and it will get the Active personality, and by feeding them 20 store bought items it will get the Gourmet personality, since you have more than one TFs you shouldn't have problems achieving any of them :p

I'm not quite sure about the number of bought food you need though, but I THINK it was 20, as far as I know both meals and snacks work xD

And don't worry about care misses, as long as you attend them after the care miss is over they should be fine ;)

Send 10 messages as a teen and it will get the Social personality, Wina game 20 times and it will get the Active personality, and by feeding them 20 store bought items it will get the Gourmet personality, since you have more than one TFs you shouldn't have problems achieving any of them :p

I'm not quite sure about the number of bought food you need though, but I THINK it was 20, as far as I know both meals and snacks work xD

And don't worry about care misses, as long as you attend them after the care miss is over they should be fine ;)
Thank you so much for the help!

One last note, since you're new, just make sure you give a proper care miss instead of just letting the hearts drop and then feeding/playing right away. A proper care miss is letting the attention icon light up, no hearts on either hunger OR happy, wait about 15 minutes, check if the attention icon went away, and then fill the heart or hearts you need.

the coffretchi curse strikes again

It seems to be affecting a lot of people. Try the growth chart :3

Its the first game on the European/First release TF (Drop Catch). I think the US has the driving game first. It doesn't matter anyway, as long as you win any of the 3 unlocked games 10 times you get an active Tama (Unsure if it works with the 2 unlock games. Too hard and dull for me to try).

Its the first game on the European/First release TF (Drop Catch). I think the US has the driving game first. It doesn't matter anyway, as long as you win any of the 3 unlocked games 10 times you get an active Tama (Unsure if it works with the 2 unlock games. Too hard and dull for me to try).
i can only ever seem to win anythng on the ice cream game. That is all i play. You actually get points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back