What is the difference between a european and connection v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama beginner

Reaction score
My mom is asking me which do i prefer, a european v4 or a v4 connection. Im guessing she wants to get me one... Anyways what are these two? And what are the differences? Sorry if we got the names wrong i am only familiar with a v4.5 and an entama~ thanks!

There are no great differences. On the american v4, I think there is a text stating what the name of the meal is in the food and snack menu, while the european don't Also the european ones say "jinsei" on the connecting option for v4/v4.5, while the american ones say v4/v4.5.

The outer screen of american tamagotchis are to my experience quite a lot easier to get free from scratches with displex than the euro ones.

On the other hand, my experience with american and european v4.5's tell me that the american ones have a greater tendency to glitch. Not sure about the v4's, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you got Something mixed up

A "v4 connection" is a tamagotchi v4.

"V4 connection" is just another way of saying "tamagotchi v4" because the v4 is a connection itdelf

so the v4 and v4 connection are the same tama

I think you got Something mixed up

A "v4 connection" is a tamagotchi v4.

"V4 connection" is just another way of saying "tamagotchi v4" because the v4 is a connection itdelf

so the v4 and v4 connection are the same tama
Almost correct. The american connection series were distributed by Bandai america under the name "tamagotchi connection", whereas their european counterparts were distributed by Bandai UK under the name "tamagotchi connexion". They are initially similar, but with a few tiny differences such as the ones listed above, and also the shell designs. :)

Well my mom got me a brand new American v4 so I'm really excited'-' Its really pretty. Thanks for the help!

You're welcome, and congrats to your new v4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back