Change your tama/digital pet wish.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
If you could change one thing about a tama or digital pet in your army, what would you do?

This isn't a future/change my tama/pet to have color wish... Just logical, simple things.

Such as:

Music Star Games, if they had a larger challenge, weren't the same. (block game)

Childhood calling: being real rough on a pet and reconize it later in life and regret it... (my p2)

Nailpolish is not paint.

Etc.

I'd like the tama-go in regular connection size, I think :)

I'd like the gray tags on the back of my iD L and P's to not peel as easily. It's my biggest pet peeve and I get so paranoid about it lel :p They haven't actually peeled a whole ton, but the corners are curled up a little and you can just feel it when you're playing with it ;-; Yepp I know I'm a lil OCD about it :angry:

Oh yes. Those grey tags... I have some I got used with yick on them, plus curling. I had to pull them off.

I think everybody wants a smaller TamaGo for the most part. I don't mind it so much but it was annouying at times.

New one...

The 4u comes with another cover that is plain/clear. Yup.

I wish that the 4U had an English predecessor.

It would be nice...but I'm getting a purple one anyway. I am so ready for one.

Technically, the prodecessor was the Tamagotchi friends since it uses the NFC... But has different "regular" characters. The one kookie app, has the "downloads" I guess, but nothing near the 4u. I haven't ever used it, no smartphone.

I know it was for the better... But... Antennae. On the older connections.

Yellow on a 4u. Yes.

Which brings me to the gold ring on the 4u... Reminds me of the anniversary/15th.

I know this isn't the right place to put a question, but I cant find the answer to it anywhere else. HOW DO YOU PUT TAMAGOTCHI EMOTICONS?! I SEE IT'S ENABLED BUT I DON'T SEE A BUTTON OR ANYTHING!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back