[Pokèmon XY/ORAS] Pokègen 6th gen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokuhoshi89tchi

Reaction score
So, as the title says, just a few days ago Pokègen for 6th gen games was discovered, you can generate whichever Pokèmon you want without the need to buy Powersaves/etc. I've already given it a try and generated an Arceus, everything went perfectly fine. I will say tho, I will NOT use pokègen randomically, creating all kind of competitive pokèmons out of nowhere without the need for breeding, and then going all over the place trading them for shinies/whatever (that would make the entire point of playing the game utterly useless), but I am indeed going to use it to generate all those event pokèmons that I would otherwise never be able to have registered in my dex (Shaymin, Darkrai, etc).

Is any of you going to try it out? What do you think of it?

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds a little confusing.
Yea, the guy in the video makes it harder than it actually is, constantly going a bit crazy over everything. But it is really easy, I've tried it, works perfectly and there's no need to buy any cheating device. Obviously, the Pokèmons obtained are cheated, no matter how legal they may look to the game, so I am against the use of those in wifi battles, but still it's a good (and sometimes the only) way to obtain event pokèmons.

And, even if we could put our hands on an event pokemon via normal trade, it would most likely be cloned, so it's somewhat of a cheat anyways...

I wouldn't use it. Too illegitimate for me to use.

I don't judge those who do use it, as long as they don't brag about the pokémon they "trained" so well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back