Friendship Tamagotchi Charms

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phx.XD

Reaction score
My friend and I were both 90s kids and neither of us got to experience a Tamagotchi. She wanted to have friendship necklaces and/or bracelets but didn't want to go the traditional route with broken heart halves. As a surprise for her birthday February 20th I got us matching V6 Tamagotchi pets. I figured we can sign the battery cover for each other plus the IR connection is a cute little bonus to turn the Tamagotchi into friendship charms for the modern age.

I wanted to get V4 but V6 was brand new in the package and cheaper. I'm sure some people might have a stroke considering that I got a brand new Tamagotchi with the intention to open it. As of this writing I haven't been able to experience it yet since I'm waiting to open mine on her birthday also. I was wondering though what can I expect from the IR connection. This seems to be a seldom covered topic. What can you do by connecting two units by the IR sensors?

I haven't used the V6 myself, but in general you can share items, play games and if they are opposite genders they can breed in the adult stage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back