Decorating Kits Shell Compatibility

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phx.XD

Reaction score
I was wondering if the V5 decorating kits also fit the V4 and V6 models. I'm aware there would be a wider opening at the IR hole because the V6 lacks an antennae but I wonder otherwise if the fit is good.

I believe you are talking about the silicone pouches, I use those for my all my connection versions. They fit the V2- V6. (I'm sure they fit the V1's, but I don't have one of those, so I don't know for sure.)

The skins will fit all of the Connection series of tamas with the exception of the v5-5.5. I use them all the time, and they fit all of them just fine. Those rhinestones will not stick to the skins though.

Thanks so much for the information. I kind of guessed the rhinestones wouldn't stay just because it appears to be a silicon case. Those aren't very good for gripping most adhesives. They do hold Sharpie markers well though and I was thinking about drawing my own design on the silicon case.

The skins will fit all of the Connection series of tamas with the exception of the v5-5.5. I use them all the time, and they fit all of them just fine. Those rhinestones will not stick to the skins though.

Thanks for the info. I'm running a V6 so it sounds like I'm set. Funny, discussing Tamagotchis almost sound like we're discussing car engines. Haha

I believe you are talking about the silicone pouches, I use those for my all my connection versions. They fit the V2- V6. (I'm sure they fit the V1's, but I don't have one of those, so I don't know for sure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back