Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to, it was my first AC game! But now that I'm on New Leaf, it's hard to go back.

Even though I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf I still play Animal Crossing: Wild World! :D It's my first Animal Crossing game.

Wild World was the version of the game I played the most. I miss it a lot, but I lost my cartridge. My first and favorite town was Daver, and I must have spent at least two or three hours playing every day when I was like 12.

I did miss the holidays, but the original DS could only do so much lol.

I used to really like playing it. Then I took a break... Every once in a while, I play. I bought City Folk too but WW seems more entertaining. I remember the only reason I really have my e-reader thing is for trying to play animal crossing. (then pokemon cards) I have access to a New Leaf, but I don't really want to play it because people were in love with it when it first came out for playing.

I have it! It's fun, but now that I have New Leaf, it's hard to play and get used to again, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back