Tamagotchi headcanons/theories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Do you have any Tamagotchi headcanons/theories?

A headcanon usually means you believe it's true but it's not proven. A theory is an idea you have but you know it's not true.

I think Chantotchi is Mametchi and Chamametchi's cousin. Similarly, I think Yonepatchi is Kuchipatchi's cousin and Mumutchi is Memetchi's cousin.

I think Pianitchi's parents are divorced but still have some feelings for eachother. They live far away from eachother and Pianitchi's dad flirts with other girls >_>

I like to think Kikitchi's sisters are away traveling somewhere and Kikitchi doesn't talk about them because he didn't get along with them xD

They appeared on the 15th iD L promotional stuff so that shows they are still a thing :p

I also think Orenetchi likes Kuromametchi, but he says he just admires him so he won't hurt his sister, because he knows she loves him a lot too :(

And it's true Pianitchi's parents may be divorced, it wouldn't be the first time, Makiko's and Kuromametchi's parents are also divorced even though we don't know who they were married to xD

If Chantotchi is Mametchi's cousin hope they are far cousins at least, because they can get married on the V5 :eek:

I'm glad someone remembered Chantotchi exist, She is one of my favourites

Just today I had an idea that maybe Himespetchi is going to confess her feelings in the next epsiode of GO-GO Tamagotchi! And to go with it, have a birthday party. After all, Himespetchi's birthday is on Valentines Day. I'm having high hopes that'll happen, but it probably never will..But she has to confess sometime in the anime, right? I MEAN, it's been like, 4 years ever since she had a crush on Mametchi. But only time can tell whenever that's going to ever happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back