Games that are guilty pleasures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What games do you play that also make you feel a little ashamed?

I still play Barbie PC games sometimes. They're really fun IMO.

Also I play Hello Kitty games for 5-year-olds.

And a Hamtaro game with learning about counting, matching shapes, etc but I play it because it's just so cute.

What about you? :p

You sound like another guy I know.

Uh, maybe Mario games and Pokémon hacks. Love those. They're so easy to predict (not that I don't know all the main series games front-to-back already) and I could play them with ease when I was ten, yet I still play every so often.

when I was 7 I liked the high school musical games for the DS.oops.

I still feel really ashamed for playing it because they were really terrible games

Sometimes I play Flash games.

honey-11.jpg

Sometimes I play Flash games.

honey-11.jpg
Oooooh sushicat!

I have a guilty pleasure in certain flash games as well. I love the papa's pizzaria/bugerria/pancakeria etc games. >>

They're fun, and surprisingly large and complete, cooking/time management games, and I go back to see if there's a new one ever so often. (Meaning I'll spend a few days answseing the; "What have you been doing lately?" question with something like, "Um, baking virtual pancakes??". )

They released one a while back that runs on basically the same principles, but you're forging weapons instead, pouring metal and assembling parts and such, it's a lot of fun as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have a few Hello Kitty game to which I still play, given I have time, but 'Loving Life with Hello Kitty and Friends' is by far the one I spend the most amount of time on, even more than ALL of the other games I have! (I've clocked in at over 1500 Hours! :eek: )

Disney Magical World and Tomodatchi Life I regret neither. Though I do recommend getting Tomodatchi Life at a cheap price. Its fun to play around with while waiting for that one game you want that isn't out yet. Favorite food reactions are hilarious along with the news reports. Dylas from RF4 had a dream about Sashimi.(All hail Sashimi!!) I was dying.(Dylas likes Sashimi in game)

Adult rated visual novels =v= but then again I'm an adult so I get free pass, right?

P.T.

I play it like every day. Even though I'm not scared anymore I think it's a lot of fun, it's different every time!

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties I play this iOS game called "School Days" and I knock people out in it constantly.

I'm probably going to regret playing it sooner or later, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back