Pocky's Life with Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
Just now getting back into Tamagotchis after animal crossing new leaf distracted me for a year and a half. I have my purple iDL and green iDLE running at the moment. I seem to be having a hard time getting good care characters. Instead I end up getting either excellent or bad care characters. Do they need to screech at me to count as missed care? Or is it when the hearts get really low? I'm just guessing at this point. Mametchi and Lavulitchi got married yesterday and left me to take care of their Yurapatchi twins. I'm trying not to pay any attention to them now that they are both Kaubotchis.

My yellow Tamagotchi P is still in the process of finding its way to my home. I have to start making its protective case and to buy more screen covers. After what happened with my purple idL I'm paranoid to even take my iDLE out in sunlight for even a second.(I know its silly/has a temporary cover right now) I can't crochet so I've been experimenting with sewing fabric pouches to keep them safe. I wish I had a fancy camera to take really nice pictures but I do not. So for now this will be just typing.

Purple iDL

Hungry Half Full

Happy Low

Age 1

Green iDLE

Hungry three Bowls full

Happy High

Age 1

Hi there, nice log! To answer your question about care misses, neither of those is correct. The hearts have to drop completely empty, it does have to call you, but then you have to wait until it stops calling you and the attention icon is no longer showing. This takes about 15 minutes on the iD L. Once you've "missed" the attention icon, that counts as one care miss. Also note that if you empty both happy and hungry and miss the attention icon, it counts as two care misses.

Yesterday the twins both changed into Hanikamitchi. It was a very uneventful day I have a hard time ignoring tamagotchi. Went to my local thrift shop looking for Tamagotchis. I did find a 2012 furby though for two dollars. Also found a Harry Potter comic that I dropped as soon as I read the front cover.(you know its gonna be bad when it reads HarryxRon on front cover) Got home and tested the furby. He was mad at the world and growling. All his sensors work and is in pretty good condition. Which brings me up to four 2012 furbies.

I spent finishing my Green iDLE's protective case. Its sort of rough around the edges but not bad for a second attempt. It has four layers. (inner part of case fleece,middle part batting for padding for added protection, and finally the cute light blue fabric with cherries on it)

Today my iDLE got a Mametchi despite me paying hardly any attention to it unintentionally. I still have hope though. My iDL's time got changed by accident so the other twin did not evolve yet. Wish me luck, I'll need it. I suck at this. I'm just so used to older tamagotchis i guess. Know most of Mametchi happy items except for one. I know there is a list of the items but I sort of like discovering them for myself.

Purple iDL

Hungry: Full(just filled after being empty)

Happy: Full(just filled after being empty)

Green iDLE

Hungry:Full

Happy: High

One happy stamp found

Last edited by a moderator:
Been busy the last two nights. My other iDl's character turned into Kuromametchi. I plan to keep him for a while. Right now the batteries are out because I didn't have time to care for him this morning. Probably get the batteries back in tomorrow. Mametchi got married today and left a baby Momoirotchi to look after tonight. My Tamagotchi P arrived two days ago. I'm still figuring things out with it. Trying to get all the pierces with every new paycheck. People at work seem to really love my yellow Tamagotchi P. I want to English patch it but I'm a complete idiot when it comes to electronics. I have purchased usb IrDA but haven't had any luck yet. It usually goes to (not responding) and freezes. Only thing I really care about having on these Tamagotchis is more game selection. One of these days it'll work and let me download something.

Yellow TP

Hungry Full

Happy High

Green iDLE

Hungry Half full

Happy Low

Purple iDL still isn't up and running as I have decided to fight back against its yellowing shell. It was either that or buy a new one. (it bothers me that much) Put my iDLE away in favor of starting another tamagotchi. I decided to start up my teal Tamagotchi color Plus. To be honest it is my favorite out of all the color tamagotchi. Sure, iDL,TP, and T4U are pretty neat with their feature but TMGCC+ is a simple yet fun Tamagotchi. I started it up yesterday and hatched a baby girl who quickly evolved into Sakuramotchi. Today work put me under a lot of stress and I had to put Raitotchi in school to cope on my Tama P. Still trying to get a hang of how things work. Raitotchi left me a baby boy to care for and Sakuramotchi turned into Chamametchi.

Teal TMGCC+

Hungry Full

Happy High

Happy Items found two

Age 1

Yellow Tama P

Hungry Full

Happy medium

Age 0

Can't let my Kuchipatchi and Metal Kuromametchi go right now. I gave Kuchipatchi a little chef hat to run around everywhere with. To be honest I wasn't even sure if iDL's or P's died of old age. Google decided it wanted to amuse me with its random fill ins of: "Do Tamagotchi iDL characters die of thirst?" I heard that they didn't die of old age back when I first got my iDL. I didn't use it long enough to find out. I just really want to keep these two for a while. These two are a pain to feed because they hate what I give them. I feel like telling them this:

I don't care that you want to go out to eat every night of the week! I can't eat out all the time so neither can you two! You can't always have your way, now shut up and be happy for the food you have!

I haven't completely lost it yet, so no talking out loud to the tamagotchi like I sometimes do to my computer.(is usually curses when it doesn't do what I want)

Memetchi on my TMGCC+ left me a baby boy who turned into Ahirukutchi. A creature that looks like a walking duck face thing. I've had really bad luck with weather lately. Its either snowing,cloudy or raining. Trying to save up G to insta-grow my trees so I can get my items faster.

My Tamagotchi cases seem to be getting better each time I make one. Hand sewing them is hard but I don't like pulling out my sewing machine for a little project. Made one for Saint Patricks day with a plan to make more for my other Tamagotchi for the holiday. Someone bought all the Saint Patricks day fabric. :(

Purple Tamagotchi iDL(still yellowed the treatment doesn't seem to be helping)

Hungry Three bowls

Happy High

Full Stamps

Age 5

Yellow Tamagotchi P

Hungry Three bowls

Happy Full

Full Puzzle pieces

Age 4

Teal Tamagotchi color+

Hungry Full

Happy Full

Two Happy Items

Age 0

Thought I lost my P's rubber heart yesterday, was really bummed out. Found out my great aunt threw it in the just changed waste bucket. Glad I didn't lose it . I spent half of my day yesterday running one of my Dinkie Dinos(i have 2, both thrift shop finds ) Before deciding I didn't want to be bothered with it at this time. Sadly I had to shut down my iDL too. It just became to much for me to deal with all three and the stress overload at work. For my mental health I felt it best. One less thing I have to worry about the better. (work expects me to do my old job + new position. Told them to keep it and give me my old job back) Kuromametchi is a proud daddy to a baby girl before I took the batteries out.

My Tamagotchi Color evolved from Young Mametchi into Kuromametchi. They have yet to have a clear day in there. How depressing. :( Anyway Kuromametchi got some tickets with his purchase of tree fertilizer. He won a shovel and ran outside to build a snowman with it. Much to his surprise his snowman walked off (more like slid off) screen. I told him not to indulge to much on Sake, he just didn't listen...

Kuchipatchi failed some kind of test in school today. He got out a little early and had to clean his room before I let him bake any cakes. He did such a great job, he got his favorite meal as a treat.Still feeling good he helped pick up trash in the park too. He got a bag for helping out. Still rocking his chef hat. He so adorable.

Teal Tamagotchi Color

Hungry Full

Happy Full

Happy Items Three

Age 3

Yellow Tamagotchi P

Hungry Full

Happy High

Puzzle pieces

All collected

Age 7

So its been a while log... Due to all the pressure I was facing at my old job I stopped even posting here. The Kuchipatchi in question left me when he was 18 most likely because I was neglecting him because of stress at work. So I put in my notice and quit in late June.(a scary step but one I felt had to happen to change where life was taking me) So here I am jobless with free time on my hands.(I'm bored/gonna start job hunting soon)

I'm currently running my Tamagotchi P. I was able to get a phone that already had stuff downloaded on it. So I was able to patch my Tama. Right now I have a memetchi who is puzzled about why I have her living room Halloween themed in late August. I may be a little TOO excited for fall. I reallllyyy love Halloween. I love giving out candy and getting dressed in costume. When Memetchi leaves I will start off my log properly. (wonders if her log has ever been proper) She just got done asking for a snack so off we go to get some apple pie.

Yellow Tamagotchi P

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Puzzle Pieces: one missing

Age: 1?(looks weird she should have aged by now/ I did mess with the time a lot recently though)

Weight: 17g

Gen: 6

Edit: Just checked Memetchi age this morning and now it 4??? What the heck is going on? *pours alcohol out of a bottle on the ground like in old cartoons*

Either my Tamagotchi glitched out

or

this has something to do with me messing with the time to keep my tamagotchi awake with me these past few days. Weird...

Haven't felt in the mood to update due to an unpleasant phone call with my father. To any parents out there heres a tip: Your love for your children shouldn't be based on if they meet your expectations for them in life. Unless you want to screw up your children's mental health later in life.

Memetchi left me a little girl a few days ago. She had a pretty uneventful life. I She got to visit a cedar lake a few days ago. She is now a kiramotchi. I'm really hoping for a boy next generation. I want to get a Kuchipatchi to take care of. :( When will this curse end??? Am I to be forever doomed?? My life is so empty without that green little creature....

Feeling up to another tamagotchi the other day I decided to start up my iDL. Lovelitchi was the character already on it. I also gave her a her room a new makeover.(again getting ahead of myself with my favorite holiday) I also decided to pick out costumes for them.

Tamagotchi%20Logs1.jpg

Tamagotchi%20Logs2.jpg

I decided to take the tamagotchis out on a trip to a Spirit of Halloween store. There I played around with all the expensive animatronics that I can't afford. Much to the embarrassment of poor Kiramotchi I decided to take a picture in some goofy glasses. When I arrived home someone had ordered pizza. Lovelitchi was checking out what kind it was. I'm not really supposed to be eating this stuff. oops...

Tamagotchi%20Logs3.jpg

Yellow Tamagotchi P

Hungry:Three Rice balls

Happy: In the middle

Puzzle piece: Three

Weight: 39g

Gen: 7

Purple idL

Happy:Full

Stamps: Three

Weight:15g

Gen 8

I'm going to try and take more pictures of my tamas. Kiramotchi got her last puzzle piece today. She then went to the dating service to find her one and only soulmate. Yet again I have another baby girl. WHY?! Oh well I have to work on getting more of the puzzle finished anyway. I'm aiming for a mid range character right now.

tamaloggy%20001.jpg

I went through my small tamagotchi collection today. I was trying to decide if I wanted to start one of my older tamas. I decided on my teal with tropic flowers 4.5.

Its barely been used. I wasn't a big fan of the v4 and v4.5. I do however love the shell design. I actually love a lot of the designs for the connections.

tamaloggy%20015.jpg

Yes I know that is not its original background. Its original background looks so much better with my clear black v3 anyways. Still not sure if I'll keep the v4.5 going. I don't want to burn myself out with taking on to many tamagotchis at once.

Yellow Tamagotchi P

Happy: Almost full

Puzzle piece: N/A

Weight: 24g

Gen: 8

Purple idL

Hungry:Three Bowls

Happy:Almost full

Stamps: Three

Weight:16g

Gen 8

Teal V3 with Tropical flowers

Training: one bar

Weight: 46g

Funny: 6

Gorgeous:0

Spiritual:0

Gen 1

Sitting home is boring. I'm hoping to be able to do something this weekend. Its not looking promising. If I end up at the shore I'll take some pictures of tamas enjoying the shore. Anyway I made sure to let my Tamagotchi P call for attention four times as a toddler. I thought this would be enough to get a middle health character. I was wrong... I guess the care misses have to come at the teen stage??? So here is Yumemitchi's Growth:

log%20013.jpg

My iDL recently had a wedding on it. I was finally given a baby boy. So happy, now I just need a boy on my Tamagotchi P:

log%20004.jpg

Short today because of CoC(cat on chest) Mittens won't leave me alone. This cat only hangs out with me in the summer for the air conditioner. He doesn't like when you pay attention to anything other then him.

Mametchi on my iDL and ran off with his bride Yumemitchi on my Tamagotchi P. They had two girls(AHHHHH!!!) Not feeling up to two babies at once I put my iDL away in favor of my fave color tamagotchi, the first tamagotchi color plus. Seriously I really love them. They are the most pet like out of all the color tamagotchi. I may dress up my P characters in costume right now but any other time I don't really bother. I prefer them to be as pet like as possible. As for P's, I like them because they fit into my lifestyle a lot better than my older tamagotchi. The school/work feature makes them easy to run if busy.

Anyway I started up TCP to find Mametchi on the screen. Feeling nice I bought him a labcoat:

loglog%20006.jpg

Umm.... Just what are you making there Mametchi?? Seems dangerous...

I had Mametchi marry and was left with a baby boy tamagotchi:

loglog%2000245.jpg

Went to a store called Ollie's. Its kinda neat and has funny adverts all over its walls in the store. Found my grown up dot to dots there. Couldn't pass up $2 price tag.(Grown up dot to dots https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Dot-Around-World-Puzzle/dp/1936300176/ref=pd_sim_14_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=16Z3BW9E0D62K3S0XC2E&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL320_SR312%2C320

Don't you judge me... They are fun they really are... )

Tamagotchi's Shopping:

loglog%20004.jpg

Terubotchi thought the shrimp on this cookbook looked way to over-breaded I just happen to agree(that cookbook name though...)

Mametchi seemed to get really excited over those flower stickers, he even started jumping for joy.

After a late Chinese food dinner and full bellies the tamas dozed off to sleep:

loglog%20009.jpg

Tamagotchi P

Hungry: Three

Puzzle:N/A

Weight: 23g

Gen: 9

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Happy items:Three

Weight:51g(sitting in corner feeling guilty of shoving certain snacks in tamas face to get happy item)

Gen:2

My new diet was giving me really bad headaches and made me feel like doing nothing at all these last few days. Better now just needed some caffeine.

Sorry for not updating sooner. My headaches plus me losing interest in playing my P is the cause.(due to too many generations in a row of girls) Last adult on my P was Julietchi. Today my current generation turned into Amiamitchi. In my Color + Kuromametchi has been unable to leave the house for two days due to high winds and lightning. I tried to warn him but he went outside anyway. I think he got more than he bargained for.

forlogs%20013.jpg

I love how his house moves with the wind.

Did your soul just make a run for the house and leave your body behind Kuromametchi?

forlogs%20016.jpg

Tamagotchi P

Happy: Almost Full

Puzzle:1

Weight: 28g

Gen: 10?

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Hungry:Half Full

Happy items:Three

Weight:65g

Gen:2

My prayers to the tama gods have finally been answered. Amiamitchi had a baby boy. Kuromametchi also had a boy earlier that day. Stickers on TamaColor+ are being used to hold the screen protector on. Other wise it just ends up falling off. With the way their screen is its not worth taking a chance at scratches. Other color tamas have defiantly have better screens. I like how the sweets one turned out hoping to keep it on there as long at possible.

morelog%20002.jpg

morelog%20007.jpg

Tamagotchi P just chilling with my Baymax plush + Color's super cute Sweets themed stickers

village2.jpg

The Tamagotchis and I happen upon a scarecrow competition at a place called Peddler's Village. I unfortunately didn't have my ipod on me to take pictures. My friend got a few for me. We were not sure of he counted as a scarecrow but he did look neat.

Tamagotchi P

Puzzle:N/A

Weight: 9g

Gen: 11

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Happy items: Four

Weight:98g(pure laziness on my part)

Gen:3

All my Tama's are adults right now minus the tama I just started up. On the color + I thought I was doing ok then this happened: Gozarutchi I was aiming for middle care character. (*pats Gozarutchi on head* Its ok little one I love you just the way you are!)

I must have missed more care calls then I thought.

go%20log%20001.jpg

Young Mametchi deciding if to smile or not(smiling won) + Gozarutchi showing off his cool ninja abilities

On my P I was able to get one of my favorite characters. I woke up yesterday morning to a Kuchipatchi bobbing around on my screen. I changed out my Baby Change pierce for the Disney one instead. Now he can dress as Donald Duck.

go%20log%20003.jpg

Kuchipatchi loves his chef hat+ plus new background for P's faceplate

Yesterday also happened to be the first day of Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventures I decided to go and regretted it. Swarms of people so rides were impossible unless you wanted to wait in huge lines.

Kuchipatchi got excited to and wanted to wear something Halloween themed while there. We had fun watching others run away from the ghouls roaming the park.

go%20log%20007.jpg

Awakening Parade and Kuchipatchi in a witches hat

I decided to start up my orange with purple camo v2(used to be from a Best friends pack but someone stole my other tama from this pair). Again may or may not keep running. I have a good feeling this time because I love v2's and an added bonus that I love the slot game.

go%20log%20005.jpg

Random Picture of the day:

go%20log%20011.jpg

Puppycat: Bow to me Pheasants!

Tamagotchi P

Puzzle: Three

Weight: 15g

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Happy items: Five

Weight:99g(Still laziness)

Gen:3

V2 Orange Purple Camo

Weight: 90g( getting ready for fun times with slot game)

Training : | | | |

Gen: 1

A quick update on my tamagotchi. I did decide to stick to the v2. He just evolved into Hanatchi yesterday night while stopping for ice cream at Dairy Queen.(I have a problem with being drawn to pumpkin flavored things...) Having fun with the slots and was able to buy him some fancy food and what looks like maracas.

tamas%20001.jpg

Hanatchi brushing teeth(ignore ugly prototype case) Go Hanatchi!

Gozarutchi found love and a boy was born. He evolved into Shimashimatchi.

prison%20pictures%20004.jpg

Kuchipatchi is still hanging out on my P. I don't feel like letting him go just yet. He and the other tamagotchi got to visit the Eastern State Penitentiary with me. There I got lots of pictures of the place, I wish I had had the chance to take a picture of the operating room and kitchen. I creeped myself out last night. I'm such a chicken, I kept thinking what if something followed me home?(this place has a reputation for being haunted)

prison%20pictures%20012.jpg

Penitentiary guard tower + just finding out Kuchipatchi sleeps like someone with a stuffed up nose

Random Pic of the day:

prison%20pictures%20035.jpg

Infirmary gate of Eastern State Penitentiary

Tamagotchi P

Hungry: Almost Full

Puzzle: Four

Weight: 21g

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Happy items: Three

Weight: 99g

Gen:4

V2 Orange Purple Camo

Hungry: Almost Full

Weight: 62g

Training : Full

Gen: 1

Log update here again. On my v3 Hanatchi got married two days ago. Unfortunately his bride left him and their son. Poor father and son... Despite that Hanatchi did his best as he could as a father. He also had a very bad gambling habit.(wonder how that happened...*shifty eyes*)

logaway%20001.jpg

Anyway I stayed up to get pictures of the Connections leaving scene. They always seem so sad to have to leave without their offspring. Next morning I found sobbing baby who later evolved into Marutchi.

logaway%20023.jpg

Observe as the wild Hanatchi leave its young to face the harshness of the world alone

Shimashimatchi also married. Though I did have to convince him to get cleaned up first. It was love at first sight with Memetchi. They had a baby girl.

logaway%20016.jpg

I ended up being left in charge of her while the two of them ran off into the sun set.

logaway%20020.jpg

She just turned into a teen today didn't get a picture because of low battery

Kuchipatchi tried working at the Cafe today, I think he was a little over his head.

logaway%20029.jpg

Since its 2:19 AM in the morning I'm gonna have to cut this short for now. I'm hoping for calls for job interviews tomorrow.

For some reason I just feel really sad all of a sudden. When I was a kid I used to look up to older tamagotchi fans. Now I'm getting to that age when some of them stopped playing Tamagotchi. I don't want that to be my fate. Over the years my interest in Virtual pets has faded some. Since I've been a little girl I've always gotten obsessive with my interests. My longest has been Tamagotchi, an impressive 18 years. (My family has put up with me talking about them for a long time.I've got a bad habit of talking about my interests too much) Tamagotchi and animal crossing have helped me in ways people wouldn't get. I wish I could be like the rest of the world sometimes, not that strange person who doesn't fit the rest of the world.

Sorry for the oddness up above. It may or may not be there later. Today I became an owner of a used tamagotchi from a thrift shop. I put new batteries in the v4.5. Working perfectly, Bobby the Tamatchi was very hungry and desperate for attention. Again I'm not a big fan of the v4.5 but I feel obligated now since rescuing the poor Tamagotchi. I do like the shell design though

sadforsomereason%20006.jpg

My Color Plus also evolved into a Memetchi.

sadforsomereason%20003.jpg

Back when Chamametchi was still considered a teen character

My poor v2 has been neglected. Poor thing...

sadforsomereason%20002.jpg

Random pic of the day:

sadforsomereason%20001.jpg

Kuchipatchi at school

Tamagotchi P

Hungry: Half Full

Puzzle: Four

Weight: 18g

Tamagotchi Color Plus

Happy items: Three

Weight:99g

Gen: 5

V2 Orange Purple Camo

Happy: Two

Weight: 99g

Training : Six Bars

Gen: 2

V4.5 Transparent Green with waves

Weight: 15

Training: Two Bars

Funny: 9

Gorgeous: 3

Spiritual: 9

Gen 1

I really love the stickers you added to your Tamas! Just wanted to say I understand how you feel about obsession. I was really into BJDs with a friend of mine, but recently she moved on (and literally moved pretty far away from me) and it hit me pretty hard! I almost wanted to get out of the hobby but I told my self that there are others out there that I will find. :) No one is "like the rest of the world" because every single person has something unique! I love reading your log so that shows you fit in somewhere :lol:

I have also been playing WoW for 8+ years. People are always coming and going so I loose some good friends but then make new ones. "Normal" people make fun of me for playing but if it brings me happiness that's all that matters~

Latest posts

Back