Difference Between Tamagotchi P's and 4U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubby_Bunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

When I bought my 4U, I was really confused whether to buy the P's instead. And even after reseaching the internet about the difference between this two, I didn't find much. I know the P's does not have that touch spot sistem, so I think that little pieces you buy work as the same? I bought my 4U because I couldnt resist the anniversary version design! But now I'm starting to regret it, because I dont have a nexus or a galaxy, and I dont live in japan, so apart from the cards, I cant get knew features :(

So, I was wondering if you guys could tell me some differences between them.

I would really apreciate!

xoxoxo

I'm not really sure myself too but i know that you can change face plates... also, there are new characters that you might find interesting and that tama could become your favorite. Also, if you have 2, you can try out the new connecting games and at least you have a new tama in your collection right? :) sorry for the little details but i hope it at least helps a bit (even though i know it didn't hehe...)

The P's and the 4U have some similaritties but at really different at the same time, if you don't have a 4U compatible device, I would say you did the wrong choice getting the 4U over the P's, but both are okay nontheless!

I just know the P's has a lot more built in content, The P's has 32 Characters (+ Pierces/Downloadables), the 4U has 10 (+Cards/Downloadables), I am not quite sure about the other content since I don't have a 4U myself xD

Other differences is that the P's uses irda connection while the 4U uses NFC, NFC is much better than irda, however, finding a NFC device that works with the 4U is really hard, mostly because they tend to be really expensive, getting irda devices is really cheap though, most old phones and PDAs used to have it~

The P's has paper faceplates like the Tama-Go, the 4U has hard (plastic I believe) faceplates instead.

The P's takes place in Dream Town, the 4U in Doritamatown, so the 4U features both parts of Dream Town and Tamatown.

On the P's you can unlock content by raising different characters, on the 4U is already from start or you download it xD

The 4U has built in transformations, the P's has them through pierces.

That's all I can think of right now, I may be forgetting more stuff tho~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back