Help for a first time color gotchi owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I have owned a V2, V4 and Tama-go and I've decided I'm ready for a color japanese tamagotchi.

I'm torned between iD L and P's.

I have read on both of them and have seen reviews of both. I'm leaning towards the P. I like all the features it has and I like the characters better. I though about the 4U but I don't have a compatible phone, the apk seems to have disappeared from existence. and I would bore of it quickly without all the downloadable stuff.

I'm a sucker for creating things and I've seen that it is possible to create things for the iD L. So far I've only found the tutorial for the wallpapers but I am willing to look like crazy until I find more.

I found a lot of post refering to gotchiworld but I haven't been able to enter. It appears the site is down and that's a bummer since I would have been happy downloading other peoples content to my tamagotchi P at the very least.

So, my questions are:

Is there a way to create content for the P?

Can I use the same method used to make things for the iD L?

Is gotchiworld going to be back?

What do you think, iD L or P?

Any of them will be perfect for you! both P's and iD L are amazing versions, and you won't regret buying any of them, both have different and cool features, I would say you should go for the one that has the best character set to you :D

I will just answer your questions though~

Is there a way to create content for the P?

Definetly!

Can I use the same method used to make things for the iD L?

If you were using the iDmakerDL then yes, you can use to do content for the P's too :)

Is gotchiworld going to be back?

I have no idea... but you can find all the P's official downloads and some custom ones on Tama-Zone :p

What do you think, iD L or P?

As I said the one that has the best characters to you, I find the P's a bit more enjoyable to run because of it's features, but I love the characters on the iD L a lot more, so to me they are both as great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back