Tamagotchi Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
Hello Tama-fans! Today, I'm gonna list all the main tamagotchi V3 tricks in one place! :D

Item Codes

---------------

Cake: A B B A A C B A (can only be acquired once for free. If you want another one, enter the code and buy it with Gotchi points)

Steak: B C A B A C B C (same as cake)

Cuckoo Clock: It's a waste of time. It's just a clock that sits in the upper, left hand corner while you charcter walks around below it. Nothing ever pops out of it.

RC Car 2: A A B B C A C B (can be used as many times as you want for free)

Stuffed Animal: C A C A B A B C (turns charcter into another one for a day. Must buy if you want to use it again)

Hair Gel: A C B B B A C C (sakes as cake and steak)

Honey Love Potion: B C B C C A B A (costs points regardless)

When you enter in the seventh code, it will offer you a costume. It will turn your character into a bird-like creature for a day. Can be used as many times as you like, you don't have to buy it again :) Good for Halloween.

Passwords

--------------

Pen: 63532 86367

Clone: 32479 91490

Click link below for really good character chart. It lists the sleeping time, what foods it hates and like, name, and picture.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oypT7QABjaU/SSjqQnSukGI/AAAAAAAAACs/dOQVRzmSwzo/s400/v3chartha4.png

Click link below for original instruction manual.

https://www.bandai.com/support/pdfs/tama/tama_v3.pdf

Games

---------

Sprint: When trying to beat this game, make your pet wear the costume. Then, give it eight time outs (for a boy) or six (for a girl). When you are pressing the button, it helps if you have your Tamagotchi on a flat surface, and hold the top and bottom with your thumb and pointer finger to stabilize it. :wacko:

Heading: There's just one trick for this: Always stay in the middle.

Bump: This one is hard, and it takes strategy. First, you need to kinda assume when the bar is gonna hit a little over three-fourths of the way. And it helps if you keep pressing the button a few times even after you've stopped the bar.

Hope these helped!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
dang it I'm getting nostalgic. V3 was my most loved tamagotchi, too bad I don't have it anymore. :(

Please be aware that we already have this information posted on TamaTalk (all in the same place) - see our V3 Useful Topics Index posted at the top of this Tips & Tricks sub forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/106564-v3-useful-topics-index/

(if you spot a topic on TamaTalk which has new or better info posted, please let any one of the TamaGuides know and we can add a link to this list)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back