Tamagotchi 4U help on how to get skills

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gran678

Reaction score
I just got my 4U today and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the skills for each character.
(So cooking, sports, art and invention)

Thank you~

You have to buy the first 6 items from the store (Makeup Case, Science Kit, Soccer Ball, Notebook, Modelling Clay and Frying Pan). Then, as an adult, just keep taking it to the same school class. The first time it'll meet the teacher, then the next few times it will take notes in the notepad. It will then start using the item assigned to that class. Just keep sending it to that class and it will eventually gain that skill.

Characters get skills easier (less times going to class) if its their personality I.e. Mametchi gets Science after one go using the Science Kit in class. It takes about 20-30 minutes to get all 5 skills if you just keep sending the tama to each class.

You have to buy the first 6 items from the store (Makeup Case, Science Kit, Soccer Ball, Notebook, Modelling Clay and Frying Pan). Then, as an adult, just keep taking it to the same school class. The first time it'll meet the teacher, then the next few times it will take notes in the notepad. It will then start using the item assigned to that class. Just keep sending it to that class and it will eventually gain that skill.

Characters get skills easier (less times going to class) if its their personality I.e. Mametchi gets Science after one go using the Science Kit in class. It takes about 20-30 minutes to get all 5 skills if you just keep sending the tama to each class.
What if they're a toddler?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then they can't get those skills. Only toilet, bathroom and cleaning skills can be obtained as a toddler.

Actually, the way you get skill points in the toddler stage is by feeding them certain things, playing with certain items, using certain backgrounds, dressing them in certain clothes, etc. There's a list right here on TamaTalk in this thread:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/190724-tamagotchi-4u-skill-points/

You can't "obtain" the skills until your tama can go to school as an Adult, but you can get the points to make sure you get the character you want (you need 10 points of whatever skill that character requires).

Actually, the way you get skill points in the toddler stage is by feeding them certain things, playing with certain items, using certain backgrounds, dressing them in certain clothes, etc. There's a list right here on TamaTalk in this thread:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/190724-tamagotchi-4u-skill-points/

You can't "obtain" the skills until your tama can go to school as an Adult, but you can get the points to make sure you get the character you want (you need 10 points of whatever skill that character requires).
Alright thank you so much! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back