V4 character help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazla1234

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to get any of the univesal charcters on the v4? I keep getting tamas from the meme family and would love to have a universal character! I have took care of it in different ways but always end up with the same characters!

If you're trying to get universal characters, usually you would have to keep skill points low and weight high. This is just from personal experience though, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes, because in order to get a character from a family, you would have to have high skill points in a certain area.

Hope this helps!

If you're trying to get universal characters, usually you would have to keep skill points low and weight high. This is just from personal experience though, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes, because in order to get a character from a family, you would have to have high skill points in a certain area.
Hope this helps!
Really? My skill points were all at 30.

General bad care is needed. Let the hungry and happy metres empty completely, let them get sick once or twice as a teen, and they should evolve into the V4 universal adults. I'm not sure how important skill points are, as I've often had Tamagotchis evolve into universal adults with terrible care yet with over 200GP.

General bad care is needed. Let the hungry and happy metres empty completely, let them get sick once or twice as a teen, and they should evolve into the V4 universal adults. I'm not sure how important skill points are, as I've often had Tamagotchis evolve into universal adults with terrible care yet with over 200GP.
What about charaters like pyokontchi. Which come from good care?

for the universals, outcome may have something to do with care

for others, it's all about the skill points. you may wind up with the same characters because you have the same habit of playing certain games more than others. got a favorite job? really like to play shape?

What about charaters like pyokontchi. Which come from good care?
pyonkotchi is a universal. universals typically come from neglect and lack of skill points. you can get a universal by, say, leaving it on while you attend a day's classes

good care gives you a chance to influence chracter growth through skill points

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bazla1234,

I know, little late but I know what you mean. I had every Meme adult for like 2 or 3 times and I am sick of them.

I got Pyonkotchi/Pyonchitchi like this:

Good care or better, at least over the half of training and in each skill point category (Intelligence, Fashion and Kindness) less than 20 skill points (= lower than 60 altogether). 30 in all categories is already too high. ;)

Reaching this is not that easy because you are not allowed to play games often! you rather feed your baby snacks, milk and steaks to make it happy and play as rarely as possible. Try to answer all training calls in the baby and toddler stage. Don't go to pre-school too often. With your teen, keep it awake until you have at least 6 or 7 training points. Then: Switch the time and let it sleep. This is the well known hint to get a perfect care character on older versions because the hearts do not drop while your Tama is asleep and the weight doesn't get too high which could lead to Hanatchi/Debatchi.

To get Hanatchi/Debatchi, you still have to keep the skill points low (mine had lower than 60 altogether again) but it is very easy from here: You don't need a higher training level than half filled, weight will increase automatically because you don't need to play games (snack is fine, too) and don't care about the hearts. Fill them when the teen calls for your attention. My teen was sick once and I still got Hanatchi. Means average care is needed which is very easy. ;)

Masktchi/Gozarutchi: What could it be: Exactly: Bad care. Don't care about your teen at all. Sickness, toothache, poop all over the screen, you know what I am talking about :p The skill points should be low, but I guess they won't get too high if you just leave your Tama alone. My Young Memetchi was sick 4 or 5 times, had 2 times a toothache, weight was at 99 lbs and Training was half filled. Skill points: Intelligence: 15, Fashion: 16, Kindness: 18. Ended up with Masktchi. Should work for you too. :ph34r: or Gozarutchi if you have a boy.

The only disadvantage is finding a job with low skill points. But I worked out my Masktchi, Hanatchi and Debatchi so their weight was at base weight to earn skill points. With Pyonkotchi/Pyonchitchi you need to do the same but as the weight shouldn't be too high, you can still feed them snacks when they reached the adult form so they keep playing with you.

I hope this works for you as it did for me. :)

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back