Zhu zhu pets are back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zhu Zhu pets are back? :eek: I remember Zhu Zhu pets! In fact, I have my very own Zhu Zhu pet in real life! It's nice to hear that they're coming back! :)

They have been back for a while. 0x0; These are plastic. The tricks don't seem worth paying for each of them. They look cute, but the randomness made them so much cuter. I think they would make nice custom Rattatas.

I guess they are cute... But I still prefer my old ones. Mostly, the lead nose ones they recalled of the main Zhus. Lol. Now, if they would focus on the original Zhu Hamsters, I might be more inclined to buy the newer ones. These ones are more like rats, not hamsters.... Maybe Gerbils.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some! Mr. Squiggles, and a "baby" one that doesn't really do anything, but came with the DS game. (which i beat in a day)

They sell the old ones for $2 here now at Discount stores lol

I hate to say this but just doing simple tricks sounds better because it annoyed the heck out of me when the old ones ran all over the place XD

They always have the running tracks for ZhuZhus at a Thift shop here. They sell bulk for next to nothing because they are so big/take up space... Etc. I am half tempt to one day buy some and let the Zhus go and watch my cats panic over them because they keep moving in circles. I don't think the new ones will fit in those tracks though. Ears are a bit larger. (but cuter)

They always have the running tracks for ZhuZhus at a Thift shop here. They sell bulk for next to nothing because they are so big/take up space... Etc. I am half tempt to one day buy some and let the Zhus go and watch my cats panic over them because they keep moving in circles. I don't think the new ones will fit in those tracks though. Ears are a bit larger. (but cuter)
I still have my Kung Zhu, and my Zhu Zhu Babies (but no track).

They look more like mousetrap mouse now... The original looked more like hamsters.

Zhus had a few types. The better being the first release, the gogo zhuzhu pets. (The recalled for lead noses ones) I still have mine. They were made to run track, be obnoxious and funny. Little kids love noise makers, always will. They flew off shelves as they were placed and cost $10 American per Zhu. Although the sets cost more and are hard to find unless you know where to look.

Zhuzhu pets were at least $20 here O_O

BTW I saw the advertisement on an American TV stream, still haven't actually seen the new ones in my country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back