Tamasonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Do you have a Tamasona, or a fanmade Tamagotchi character based on yourself?

Here's mine... Her name is Kurosantchi because Kuromametchi-San was my username on a different Tamagotchi forum and people called me Kuro-san for short. I hate her name and design now but at the same time I don't want to change it XD

kurosantchi_by_tamabelle-d8hak12.png

Here's a Tamasona I designed for my boyfriend. His name is Nanotchi (named by my boyfriend). I actually designed him when I was like 9 years old but just made a few changes to him when I let my boyfriend use him.

In the spoiler because the pic is so big XD

nanotchi_by_tamabelle-d8ieuec.png

Both drawings were done by me. Pls do not steal my art/characters without my permission or credit. Just saying that because people do that a LOT and draw unspeakable pictures using the characters I designed... but I digress.

If you have a Tamasona, share yours :D

This is not a Tamasona, but rather a fan-based Tamagotchi based on a single desire I have.

His name is Watashiwatchi, in which his name is based on the Japanese word, Watashi (私, わたし). Supposedly, 'watashi wa' means I am in Japanese. The meaning behind the name is that I want not for the people to see me for my appearance, but rather for who I am.

This is my character, so please don't even think of using him without my permission! It's all right if you credit me, though.

watashi_final_by_somas_illis-d8db6c7.jpg

Actualy, I do! Her name is Saratchi. And orginaly, she was a cat *hence my avatar being Katy Kat from Parappa The Rapper, but I created her before I discovered Parappa The Rapper.*, but, since I am a dog person, I decided to make her a dog.
med_gallery_210655_5_20003.png
And the reason for her tallness is because in real life, I'm taller than my age. So I thought, why not make my Tamagotchi OC taller than her age to? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Watashi wa in Japanese 私は doesn't nessesarily mean I am... Wa is the subject particle in Japanese so anytime you write a sentence you mark wa は after what you want the subject to be. Let me structure a sentence for you. 私は元気です。です is pronounced desu means is, am, or are. は is usually pronounced ha but it's pronounced wa because it is the subject particle. The part in the middle (pronounced genki) means well. So it means I am well in Japanese. 私(I, watashi) は(subject, I being the subject) 元気(well, genki) です。(is, desu.) 私は元気です。私は more means I than I am... Sorry for my ramblings on Japanese but now you guys know how to structure simple Japanese sentences xD

I feel bad for derailing Eternal Mametchi Fan's topic train... I'm sorry... I guess I should contribute... I guess if I could choose I would see myself as Gozarutchi... No extra cool drawing though :(

Actualy, I do! Her name is Saratchi. And orginaly, she was a cat *hence my avatar being Katy Kat from Parappa The Rapper, but I created her before I discovered Parappa The Rapper.*, but, since I am a dog person, I decided to make her a dog.
med_gallery_210655_5_20003.png
And the reason for her tallness is because in real life, I'm taller than my age. So I thought, why not make my Tamagotchi OC taller than her age to? :)
I love this one, she's so cute :)

Wow these are amazing guys~ I don't have one yet but I really want to make one. ^_^

I don't have a Tamasona but I do have a fanmade Tamagotchi Character- Stardustchi
stardustchi__my_tmgc_oc__by_miraitchi-d7uwvgr.png

I feel like I use this picture way too much but it's because i'm too lazy to draw a reccent picture of her but I'm too lazy ughhh also idk her Japanese name

Watashi wa in Japanese 私は doesn't nessesarily mean I am... Wa is the subject particle in Japanese so anytime you write a sentence you mark wa は after what you want the subject to be. Let me structure a sentence for you. 私は元気です。です is pronounced desu means is, am, or are. は is usually pronounced ha but it's pronounced wa because it is the subject particle. The part in the middle (pronounced genki) means well. So it means I am well in Japanese. 私(I, watashi) は(subject, I being the subject) 元気(well, genki) です。(is, desu.) 私は元気です。私は more means I than I am... Sorry for my ramblings on Japanese but now you guys know how to structure simple Japanese sentences xD

I feel bad for derailing Eternal Mametchi Fan's topic train... I'm sorry... I guess I should contribute... I guess if I could choose I would see myself as Gozarutchi... No extra cool drawing though :(
No, ramble away. I could use every single lesson on Japanese as I can. I want to take learning the language seriously, so that could help a bit.

Well, I feel a tad horrible because I've never gotten around to coloring or doing digital art of her, but here's Morinonutchi, my tamasona. Her name is a play on 森の主 (morinonushi) which loosely translates to 'guardian (master) of the forest' and she's short, plump and fluffy. she's sparsely clothed compared to the newer tamas so I feel a little bad for her, but I do like the feeling she gives off~

tumblr_ndy9hmI4ND1rrinl1o1_500.jpg

Well, I feel a tad horrible because I've never gotten around to coloring or doing digital art of her, but here's Morinonutchi, my tamasona. Her name is a play on 森の主 (morinonushi) which loosely translates to 'guardian (master) of the forest' and she's short, plump and fluffy. she's sparsely clothed compared to the newer tamas so I feel a little bad for her, but I do like the feeling she gives off~

tumblr_ndy9hmI4ND1rrinl1o1_500.jpg
Awww, she looks super cute and cuddly! :D

tumblr_nk8tbmD3EK1uo2d1xo1_540.png

He doesnt quite look like a tamagotchi but I guess they can look like all sorts of things

Tintentchi

It means squid, Im not very creative
I thought ika was squid? Well Tintentchi is cute, but reminds me more of a pokemon. Everyone is so creative!!

My tamasona has always been in my signature, despite me not knowing what a tamasona was (it's great how English language seems to have a proper name for almost everything *_*)! XD I consider those 2 little guys as me and my boyfriend's tamasonas. :) Maybe I'll draw a pencil version of them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back