The Life and Times of Watashiwatchi Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watashiwatchi

Reaction score
At First Sight​

"...The city is huge..." Watashiwatchi wandered around Tamagotchi Town in complete awe. It was like any other normal day in the town as the Tamagotchis bustle about. Carefully moving about as not to bump into any of them, Watashiwatchi looked around for any females he might be interested in. 'I wonder if I could find her here,' he thought to himself, 'My true love has to be here somewhere, she has to be! Once I find her, maybe I'll finally have a family of my own.' Just as he reaches the gates of Tamagotchi School, he suddenly trips and falls flat on his face! "KH!" He gets up kneeling, holding his face painfully. Just then, a female's voice calls out to him. "Are you all right?"
"I'm okay. It's just a-" as he looks up to the one speaking to him, he felt his heart skip a beat. The Tamagotchi had beautiful green eyes which had a look of curiosity. She was yellow with light blue hair done in odango style, and she was wearing a pink skirt. As far as Watashiwatchi was concerned, he was now face to face with the loveliest Tamagotchi in the planet."Umm... hi there." he said meekly, blushing.

"Hi!" She responded.

"I-I'm Watashiwatchi. Who might you be?"

"My name is Nanosantchi. Nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"Uh, nice to meet you too!" Nanosantchi giggled a little. When he stood back up, he noticed that he was a half a head taller than she was. Out of respect, he knelt so he could see her eye to eye. "So uh, how is your family doing?"

"They're fine." her smile widened.

"That's nice to know. My family is doing okay too."

"That's wonderful!"

"So, do you have any other siblings?" Watashiwatchi asked.

"Nope." She shook her head, her smile fading slightly.

"Oh, well I don't either. Mother and father told me that my older sister died from a series of asthma attacks as a baby..."

"Oh no, that's sad!" Nanosantchi looked sad. Doing his best to resist shedding tears, he continued on. "...I was born years after my big sister's death. I too contracted asthma, but with help, as well as the clean environment around my home I was able to live through it. I'm doing better now than I was before...

"I see." She said. Still trying to fight the tears, he kept talking. "I-I wish that my big sister had survived too. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so lonely." He wiped the tears off of his face. "Do you feel lonely in not having siblings?"

"Sometimes..." She had a slightly wistful look in her eyes.

"..." Watashiwatchi was thinking trying to find a more positive topic to talk about. "Well, I was wondering..." he began, "Is there anything that makes you really happy?"

"Hmm..." Nanosantchi took a moment to think. "Well, when I paint pictures for my friends, their smiles make me happy!"

"Ah, okay." Watashiwatchi nodded. 'So, she must be an artist.' He thought to himself, blushing. "I would certainly be happy if I could make a few friends too, and perhaps... maybe find my one true love."

"I see." She smiled.

"Is there a wish in your heart that you have? You know, the one thing that would make you the happiest Tamagotchi in all the universe?" He asked her, hoping that she shared his wish.

"Well, I wish to have a family of my own some day... But sadly, that seems impossible." Nanosantchi looked really sad.

"T-that's exactly what I dreamed about too, but why would it seem impossible for you?" Watashiwatchi looked really upset hearing this.

"Well, I'm too small, so I'm unable to mate with most of the males..."

"I see... Maybe if I were as small, then could we...?" Tears of sadness quietly rolled down Watashiwatchi's face.

"Yeah...we could..." Nanosantchi was quiet.

"Sorry for crying like this. I know I just met you, and already I'm wishing to become smaller. If there was a way, I wouldn't stop until I found it. Then maybe we could be together..."

"Yeah... it's okay." she smiled sadly.

"Then would it be okay with you if we were friends?" Watashiwatchi wiped the tears from his eyes. "You know at least until I find a way to become smaller. I really REALLY want to grant our heartfelt wishes..."

"Sure, I'd like that." Nanosantchi smiled.

"Thank you! I was wondering, do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Hmm, yes I do." Nanosantchi smiled seeing Watashiwatchi blush so deeply.

"I see... Well if, no, when I do become smaller, can I be the one to grant your heartfelt wish?"

"Perhaps..." Nanosantchi blushed just as deeply.

"All right then." Watashiwatchi felt a firm resolve brimming within. "Is there something on your mind? Maybe I can help!"

"Not really."

"All right then." Watashwatchi took a moment to think, eventually realizing that he doesn't know where he is! "Now that I think about it, I'm a bit lost, so can you please show me the way to the Train Station?"

"Sure!" Nanosantchi nodded.

"Can we hold hands?" Watashiwatchi blushed.

"Of course." Nanosantchi took him by the hand, and two walked together, with Nanosantchi guiding him. They talked about many things, from how Watashiwatchi took up drumming to telling each other what their parents are like. Eventually, they reached the Train Station.

"Okay. Well I hope to see you again, when I'm...smaller maybe. How about we meet here at the Train Station."

"Okay." Nanosantchi smiled. "Watashiwatchi entered the train that had just arrived, which was en-route to his forest home. "See you then, and please take care!" He waved at Nanosantchi.

"You take care too!" She waved back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back