Tamagotchi Friends Care Mistakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watashiwatchi

Reaction score
I know I keep on asking the same questions, but I was wondering, what would count as a care mistake? More importantly, what is the simplest way of doing so? I'm sorry if this question bugs some of you, but I'm sure no one is a fan of getting the same Tamagotchi two generations in a row or more...

1) Not feeding them
They will call on you for 15 minutes saying your name or ''I'm hungry'' and if you don't tend to them they will get a care miss, you'll know this either by they'll get sick or they'll just completely forget about it and go back to normal, but with the food bar being empty.
At this point you can feed them a little bit and let them get another care miss quicker, always remember to feed them directly after they get a care miss though, you don't want your poor little tama to die / leave you, anyways you can just keep doing that until you have the correct ammount of care misses needed to get the character you want.

2) Not playing with them
Pretty much the same as the other one but with playing instead of food.

I would suggest doing it with not feeding them though as raising their happiness is harder than just feeding them. :)

(Also I should mention letting both stats drop will count as 2 care misses, but it's a bit more risky to do so I wouldn't recommend it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not turning the lights out counts on the Friends. When it goes to sleep you'll get the attention call. Again, wait 15 minutes and when the icon goes it's a care miss.

They always go to sleep at the same time (8pm for teens).

So you can do it for your care misses then set the time back to normal with no Ill effect.

Failing that, go with Gran678's hunger care miss route. That ones especially convenient if your after a gourmet character as you can instantly fill 7 of the 15 meal requirements once the hearts have dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back