Compatible phones for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

internetcorn

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a couple of questions about phones and tamas.

Firstly, what phones can be used to put downloads on to iD Ls, iDs, etc?

Secondly, What phones can download the 4U app? it says that my phone can't, so I was wondering what type of phone you need.

Lastly, where can I get the phones mentioned in above questions for a reasonable price?

[Edit: I forgot to mention the current phone I have is a samsung galaxy note 2]

internetcorn

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, what phones can be used to put downloads on to iD Ls, iDs, etc?

Any phone that can send files through IR connection should work, it doesn't even need to be a phone, PDAs and other devices that can do it should work too. I recomend getting a Nokia phone with IR, you can find some nice deals for 2nd hand ones, and you can install the P1, Angelgotchi and Devilgotchi apps on them too!

Secondly, What phones can download the 4U app?

Most phones can run the app, however you won't be able to send items to the 4U unless you have one of the few compatible phones, you can find a list of working devices in here https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/

I would recommend getting a Nexus 7 2nd gen /2013/ since is the one that works the best, and has the most reasonable price, sadly you can't find any cheap devices that works with the 4U, unlike the older versions where you could get any cheap IR phone from about 10$-20$ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back