Tamagotchi Friends-Getting the same characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am officially confused. I got the tamagotchi friend a month ago. I have two of them and every time I raise them I seem to be getting the same characters. I change up how I take care of them so I don't know why I am not getting different characters. For the boy I keep getting Knighttchi and for a girl I keep getting Coffretchi. What am I doing wrong? How can I get a different character? I have never had this problem with any of the other tamagotchi's Thanks for your help and support.

Sincerely,

Christine

Hello!! There already is a topic where another user had the same problem, however I will answer here so you don't have to look back :)

Tamagotchi Friends is waaaaaayyy too easy to raise without making care mistakes, that's why you keep having the same good-care characters. The only way to obtain different character is purposely mistreating them. My current strategy is: always leave your character (baby or teen) with just ONE happy heart. Let this heart disappear. After a while your TF will begin beeping beacuse he wants to play: DON'T DO IT!! Leave it beeping for about 15 minutes, then it will count as a care miss and you can play with him/her or feed him/her a snack. Be careful not to fill too many hearts, or it will take such a long time untill they get empty again that you risk your tama will evolve before having reached a proper amount of mistakes.

It's sad, but Bandai programmed it this way... :(

Hope this helped!! ;)

(WARNING: THIS ONLY WORKS WHILE THE TAMAGOTCHI IS A TEEN.)

For the girls/boys :

1. Try abandoning it.

2. Connect it more often.

3. Try feeding it more often.

4. Play with it more often.

5. Listen to westley_13j.

Baby > Child - 1 hour

Child > Teen - 24 hours

Teen > Adult - 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts