Games that make you nostalgic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshyMellow

Reaction score
For me, it's mostly Mario games and Animal Crossing (GameCube version). I remember when I was younger, I used to get up at like 7, and play Animal Crossing. *And back then, you'd have to wait for Tom Nook to open at 9..I am so glad that now I can change my town ordinance to things like Early Bird..I always have mine on Early Bird because I wake up at 7 sometimes.* So, what kind of games make you nostalgic? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spyro. That was probably my favorite PS2 game. Also nintendogs. I still have my cart with my Corgi named Shorty on it. My very first puppy who is now like 8 or 9 years old lol

Ah, yes, Mario. Iconic. And the Legend of Zelda. I used to sit in my closet with my Gameboy playing into the night. Oh the black and green screen, how I miss you!

Sonic games because Sonic was my favorite game franchise when I was younger. My favorites/firsts were Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure DX :D

Two PSOne games in peticular. Crash Team Racing (first image) and Crash Bash (second image)

crashteamracingaw4.jpg

mybash-28.jpg

The original trilogy of Spyro the Dragon for the PS1 and the first ever Shin Megami Tensei: Persona game....

And then there's Chrono Trigger and Xenogears... ah... I feel so old... //sob/

Personally, Budokai 2 is nostalgic, so is KH 1 - I'm playing through on 1.5 just as soon as I beat Chi and BBS! I spare Budokai 2 (with the exception of the occasional run) because it's really scratched up and I don't want it to break.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD! I'm so glad this topic exists!!! I actually have a lot of games that make me nostalgic, but I'll have to pick my top 3. ^_^

The first one would have to be Kingdom Hearts 2. Even though I never played it as a kid, I watched my brother play it.

The second would have to be Sonic Adventure for the GameCube, because I was ALWAYS playing that game as a kid.

The third would be Paper Mario: The Thousand year door. I played it when I was small, and just walking around Roguetown brings back memories. :lol:

P.S. Sorry if this was a little long, I kind of have a passion for video games! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back